[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else buy wholesale liquidation pallets? Who do you u

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Anybody else buy wholesale liquidation pallets? Who do you use?

Only ever used liquidation.com and Walmarts surplus service but I hear there are better options
>>
>>3017957
This is so fucked. Today I literally had a 2 hour conversation about reselling pallets. First time I've ever had a conversation about that in my entire life, and this is probably the first time a pallet thread has ever been posted on this site.

What the fuck dude?
>>
>>3017988
confirmation bias. if you hadn't had that conversation you would have passed by this thread without a thought.
>>
>>3017957
Can't you just get them for free from the back of warehouses and factories?
>>
>>3018049
You mean from a shady Puerto Rican cousin? Or is this an actual thing?
>>
>>3018232
No? The fuck?

I work in an industrial area and the various factories and warehouses have stacks of pallets sitting in the back 24/7.

I've stolen some in broad daylight before to use as firewood.
>>
in SoCal i see more retailers/warehouses using plastic pallets because they are lighter
>>
>>3018049
>>3018271
I'm pretty sure OP is talking about pallets that actually have stuff on them, not just the wood...
>>
>>3018338
oh hahahahha I thought he meant he wanted to buy wholesale pallets because he's shipping stuff or something
>>
>>3018338
This
>>
>>3017988
>>3018038
Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon

>>3018338
Thanks for clearing that up. I was wondering what the fuck was going on here.

So where do you sell on those goods? eBay? Create your own online store?

How do the logistics work, is it like dropshipping, or do you have to physically take possession of the pallets?
>>
>>3017957
Man I just love pallets. Especially new ones, they look so good. In the factory I worked in they always had shitty pallets. Broken boards, chipped corners, bottoms missing out, etc. They were also of different colors (yuck!) and different sizes. It's such a joy working with good pallets like in your pic. Fucking pallets man.
>>
>>3018788
Hey buddy I have a youtube channel where I review pallets, if you want to check it out. I don't get many views because I am autistic but I'm not saying you are either I'm just really happy i have found someone who enjoys pallets like me. I hope you have a good day and you achieve what you want in life! thank you for reading
>>
>>3018820
Sure man I'd love to see your channel! Didn't even think that exists.
>>
>>3018820
I'd love to see the pallet video

There's a company making a plastic euro pallet now, which has 30% higher strength than the standars
>>
File: IMG_2020.jpg (11KB, 210x205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2020.jpg
11KB, 210x205px
>Flyover business ideas

Lmaooooo
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.