[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you bought $6000 worth of NEO 6 months ago, you'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

If you bought $6000 worth of NEO 6 months ago, you'd have $509k today.
>>
Buy it today if you are so certain about it. Go on, I'm waiting for the screen cap.
>>
DELET
>>
>If you bought
But not many people did and there are lots of coins that were out there as well.

Find the next coin to actually rise in value and buy it, that's what crypto is about.
>>
File: 1498150528234.png (224KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1498150528234.png
224KB, 808x805px
>>3017645
>if you bought $300 worth of Bitcoin 4-5 years ago, you'd have a million dollars
>>
>>3017645
Will the "if you bought x worth of (((SHITCOIN))) months ago" meme ever end? Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>3017645
>Implying people who bought $6k worth back then weren't weak-handed as fuck.
>>
>>3017645

>tfw only bought 3k worth

desu I wish I bought more but I can't be too mad at the gains. Waiting for ethereum prices and I'll probably sell a tiny bit of it to pay off some debt and then let the rest continue to collect gas to sell.
>>
Cryptofags when is my .01 gonna be a million?
>>
>>3017645
And where the fuck would a cheap faggot like me with just 600$ would have gotten 6k from? That's the reason why I keep trying to day trade, so I can actually have something to lose to begin with.
>>
>DUDE IF YOU LIKE BOUGHT AT THE LOWEST AND SOLD LIKE AT THE HEIGHEST YOU'D BE SOOO RICH
>DUUUUDEE
>>
man it was like .0001 cents for a whole year
>>
>if you bought apple stock
>if you bought amazon stock
>if you bought google stock
>if you bought a winning lottery ticket
>>
>>3018111
youd still have 50k if you bought it then with 600$ lmao
>>
>>3017645
so the speculation in NEO right now is based in a bunch of people misunderstanding the situation in China and thinking the Chinese government is backing/using it?
>>
>>3017645
But /biz/ wasn't shilling NEO 6 months ago anon.
How would I have known?
>>
>>3018185

Everyone's buying in because they think it's the next ETH, and people aren't selling because they think it's the next ETH. Self-fulfilling prophecy. A big enough correction would probably kill this upwards movement
>>
>>3018197
I mean, obviously, but why NEO in particular? It seemed to really take off when that Chinese news in particular came out. I haven't been following it too well
>>
>>3018076
How much did you make?
>>
>>3018195
/biz/ has been shilling antshares since the coin emerged
>>
>>3017645
It you bought the right powerball number a year ago you'd have millions
>>
>>3018212

china is a massive market with very different structures then in the west. the government can wave a wand and make a tech like neo required by every citizen and business across the land. they will do things on such a scale (such as high speed rail) with such quickness and effectiveness you wouldn't know what to do.

neo will be $300 by xmas btw
>>
>>3017987
It had to be mined.
>>
i was all in on antshares for about a month, then before august 1st i sold everything to buy sc and gnt :)
>>
>>3018197
god I hope this crashes so bad. I sold at 337k and I'll literally kill myself it reaches ETH levels
>>
>tfw biz was right

what if my life is all a lie
>>
>>3017645
If you bought a single federal reserve note worth of BTC at 0.003 - you would have $1,166,666.67 (assuming BTC is $3,500)

One dollar turning into 1.16 Million. That kind of growth has never been seen before.
>>
>>3019730
rekt
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.