[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's not fucking fair /biz/ I finally find a job I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: extreme sadness.jpg (71KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
extreme sadness.jpg
71KB, 633x758px
It's not fucking fair /biz/

I finally find a job I'm qualified, nail the interview and one of my two references are on vacation. I worked so hard to improve myself and get my life on track but my previous failures prevent me from moving on. I can't get another reference, I'm fucked

There's no coming back for me

Don't fall through the cracks like I did or you may never get back out
>>
>>3015159
dude no one calls references. and if they do... say they're on vacation... because they are.

i don't get your problem
>>
Pay me .1 btc and I'll regale them with tales of your workplace excellence.
>>
>>3015171
Well he nailed the interview and now maybe they are demading references to seal the deal.
If they are not op is fine if so he may be fucked as she said
>>
>>3015182
This. me too but ill do it for $75
>>
>>3015247
You can't even string a sentence together, lad. There's no way you'll secure the job for OP.
>>
>>3015265
Im not taking the time to be punctual on a phone faggot. And your shit aint much better
>>
>>3015171
What do you mean? They called all of my references. Then again, I was a straight out of college kid going into an accounting firm with its own dedicated HR.
>>
File: 1452721122989.jpg (216KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452721122989.jpg
216KB, 1280x720px
>>3015171
They emailed the first reference the day I gave them it. I have the forwarded email.

I'm so pissed off about this whole situation. I mean I get it, they just want to make sure I'm a normal person and not a piece of shit. I tried my best to break the cycle. I'll keep doing everything I can to make this work. I might try to get someone to lie for me. Maybe pay them. I don't want to go back
>>
>>3015997
Just email the HR rep and tell them the situation, that this fucker is on vacation and might not be available for a week or two. My situation was similar. I had a professor who agreed to be my reference go on a business trip to Florida. It was worth it though because he was a former controller of a F500 company so he had a lot of clout.
>>
>>3015159
dude youll be fine...keep perservering, if you dont, you might as well die
>>
Fuck a job.
>>
>>3015159
I'll do it but you'll have to pay me in some way, a favor if you must
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.