[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i've been a long time follower of IOC... with there product

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

i've been a long time follower of IOC... with there product coming out after 3 years of work and marketing to occur i believe we might have something here that could get us RICH....

get in or in October you will see pink wojaks
>>
I'm with you IObro
this is the one
>>
>>3012205
MY NIGGGGGA WE GOING TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
>>
>>3012227
Its pretty much one of the best projects in crypto.
I don't even care if people here buy or not but I rather have you guys rich than some fat jews, because eventually its gonna moon hard
>>
>>3012362
why isn't it more popular though i don't get it
>>
I'm still unsure why it got delisted from polo
>>
>>3012417
everyone is staking
>>
>>3012183
>>
Get this coin.

Now.
>>
File: IMG_0274.jpg (49KB, 472x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0274.jpg
49KB, 472x461px
Hosting party after we land in the moon fellow IOBros
>>
i've got 1 btc to spend entirely on a shitcoin like this. explain why i should or should not spend it on this
>>
Lmao, nothing in this coin that wasn't done years ago in the far superior Emercoin

Typical ICO bandwagon trash
>>
File: IMG_0347.jpg (156KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0347.jpg
156KB, 500x582px
>>3012528
This was posted a couple weeks ago.compare the 2 coins and ask yourself.
>>
>>3012528
16 mil circ, under 35 mil market cap, every coin has its turn to pump hard...

software coming out within the next month...

... this isn't a ICO...
>>
they would rather advertise once the software is released...
>>
>>3012590
Yeah they have fucking integrity. They don't post a white paper and say hey buy my shit coin it'll make you rich. They want real adopters.
>>
>>3012183
I sold my 1k IOC at a loss. I know that was stupid but I got sick of holding it. They've been saying DIONS is coming out any day for months and months. They couldn't even get their live stream demonstration to work right. Plus the team is too small and they are not doing any marketing whatsoever. I had high hopes for this coin but I'm not investing in devs who can't even get a livestream to work properly.
>>
>>3012699
well if they got shit working it probably would've mooned already. maybe they'll get shit done in the future
>>
File: To be uploaded to DIONS.png (28KB, 1823x147px) Image search: [Google]
To be uploaded to DIONS.png
28KB, 1823x147px
>>3012699
Screenshotted lol

I'll upload it to blockchain once DIONS release to remind me there are people out there who sold IOC below 300K satoshi.
>>
>>3012845
omg lul le screenshot

This coin would be great if they could deliver everything they're planning. DIONS is cool but it's not gonna change the world, and that took them 3 years. Everything is slow motion with this coin. They were talking about hiring new devs, IBM partnership and yada yada but nothing ever happens.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.