[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I SOLD MY 2000 OMG TWO DAYS AGO AND BOUGHT SIGT AT 4300 SATOSHI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: aaaaa.png (152KB, 440x448px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaa.png
152KB, 440x448px
I SOLD MY 2000 OMG TWO DAYS AGO AND BOUGHT SIGT AT 4300 SATOSHI

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
I don't believe you. No one is that stupid.
>>
>>3010302
I am...
I am that stupid...
Fuck you to the motherfucker who shilled SIGT here. Now I can't even sell SIGT, I need to hope it'll go up so I can sell and buy OMG and hold and move on with my life, not looking at charts all day.
>>
Hold the SIGT, it's stable and actually going up now. Whales seem to want the coin to succeed since they keep wasting money to buy at high prices. Just to keep it plateaued.
>>
>>3010251

I dumped most SIGT near the peak, kept 2,000 just in case it does go to Bittrex and then blows up. But then I saw this IOU coin shit had increased by almost 3000% so I dumped the SIGT and bought that with it.

Tried to sell right the peak of 550 sats, but the site's so god damn spastic that I lost all profit and took a loss. IOU now at 170 sats while SIGT is creeping up again. Doesn't fuck me over really, just pisses me off.

So many Rockefeller larpers in this crypto shit. It really is gambling.

>>3010318

Don't feel too bad. By the time you hear about a coin, it's usually already too late. Anyone who makes massive profits is lucky, skill has nothing to do with it.

The exception would be something like ETH when the ETH Alliance thing happened. Obviously that was a pork barrel. Everything else is speculation and confirmation bias.

This is gambling. No more, no less.
>>
Do you even do research on the coins you buy? You sold a coin which has vitalik as an advisor,news about the mcdonalds payment channel and Omise is an actual company.

And you sold the coin for one that has no actual use with an anonymous dev.

Kek.
>>
>>3010389
I was overconfident cause I was making so much money before... I didn't care if SIGT was good or not, I just wanted to surf the bump, but there was no fucking stop loss on Craptopia. How can you NOT have a fucking stoploss? Fuck this shitty pathetic exchange, that's just unacceptable.
>>
jesus omg went up, wtf happened?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.