[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much money do i need to acquire a wife that looks like pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: Charlotte-McKinney-Feet-2067982.jpg (911KB, 1996x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte-McKinney-Feet-2067982.jpg
911KB, 1996x3000px
How much money do i need to acquire a wife that looks like pic related? Also, how do i acquire the amount necessary?
>>
How many shitty threads do I have to make before I get banned? Also how to acquire amlunt necessary?
>>
>That nose
no thanks
>>
If you are going to post these threads all the time at least bump them with more related images
>>
Too manly, shit taste kys
>>
File: Charlotte-McKinney-Feet-2911519.jpg (3MB, 3280x4928px) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte-McKinney-Feet-2911519.jpg
3MB, 3280x4928px
>>3009594
Ok, but answer my question reeeee
>>
>>3009330
I want to lick her feet. I'd be too beta to have penetrative sex with her anyways.
>>
All the money in the world won't make a difference if you don't feel happy about yourself before you get into a relationship.

It's not the money, it's the confidence that will attract the right wimminz.
>>
>>3009773
>being this delusional

Money creates an ability to project power and success, the two things that make any woman soaking wet. Theyre biologically and genetically programmed to seek out a powerful and successful protector, once a man is wealthy,women become very very very easy
>>
tree fiddy
>>
>>3009330
>>3009731
dat plastic surgery though

>>3010010
>the two things that make any woman soaking wet.

those two don't do that
>>
File: DLSPakI.jpg (261KB, 1281x1920px) Image search: [Google]
DLSPakI.jpg
261KB, 1281x1920px
>>3010042
Stop responding to me with your idealistic silliness,learn what a metaphor is and go be a treehugging feminist cocksucker somewhere else

Objective Ranking of what type of men women find desirable

Wealthy older men> Chads> betas like you

Fuck off
>>
>>3010089
You are going to have to be well into multi millionaire status to keep her happy

£20mil+ if you are youngish and/or good looking single £5/10 mil
>>
>>3010089
>asks how much money to get a gold digger
>suddenly knows what every women want
>calls anon beta

OP is the true alpha male
>>
>>3010089
wealthy older men are often chads, which is confusing your view

women will always go to a chad over a wealthy beta, this is undeniable

therefore, wealth doesn't matter (that much that it can override chad things like cocksure confidence)
>>
you just need looks and game
>>
>>3010089
>>3010010
>>3009731
>>3009330
the maintenance on this woman must be astronomical

why would you want to put yourself through that mr OP?
>>
File: AMuRC3Z.jpg (57KB, 1080x1106px) Image search: [Google]
AMuRC3Z.jpg
57KB, 1080x1106px
>>3010160
>wealth cant override chad status

Sure, thats why all those IG hoes and models go to dubai to literally get shit on while "Chad" waits for them at home. Literally every girl in the 25-35 bracket is looking for a mature (i.e. around 7-10 years older) with high income. Once you finish high school youll see the real-world examples for yourself. Now fuck off, I said stop responding to me, reading your unintelligent arguments is making me lose brain cells, i can feel them dying reading such silliness.
>>
To add to my last answer:

You have obviously no experience with women what so ever. Even if you get a blonde bimbo like that she will most likely use you for your money and fuck some other guy. You are obviously some beta with delusional view on women.

Women like men that are confident, successful and know what they want to do in life. While money might make you look successful, you will never have a good relationship solely based upon money.
>>
>>3010214
You just keep proving you have no experience with women
>>
>>3009330
>dyslexic
>dropped out of high school at 17
>blacked

Why do you want "your" kids to be stupid?
>>
>>3010214
Women that prefer wealthy older men over Chads are called whores, OP.
No money would get you picrelated if you're ugly. Gals like that usually hang out with moderately wealthy and good looking men. Especially if they're models. Men are like accessory for them in some way.
>>
File: eRcRgBv.jpg (70KB, 1080x719px) Image search: [Google]
eRcRgBv.jpg
70KB, 1080x719px
>>3010266
The fact that youre implying a woman like this would prefer a poorfag Chad to someone wealthy just shows youre the one with zero experience with woman. The traits women claim to like, stuff like "confidence" and "knowing what he wants" are just a spin on words. Women crave status and power, and only money creates power now. A "Chad" living on a low income might be able to fuck a woman like this, but never a relationship, except for the exceedingly rare situations were a top-tier woman "falls in love" with a deadbeat who mooches off of her
>>
>>3009583
You can pay to have that sorted
>>
>>3010336
I never said they want someone poor, I said that money alone will not you get anything except a gold digger.

It's sad that you think you'll be able to build a healthy relationship based solely on money. But hey, maybe that's what you want, that way you can cuck yourself while she's fucking two dudes in front of you.

I also take it you've never been in a relationship before, so I have to ask you... What do you actually think you will get from a relationship with a women that's with only because of your money?

Am I wrong if I say you've never had a girlfriend before and probably never hook up with women either?
>>
File: 5e03fee6c5ff3937f0fbb6a9d9485bb9.png (904KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
5e03fee6c5ff3937f0fbb6a9d9485bb9.png
904KB, 850x1100px
>>3009330
Women typically know very little about money, other than they need it.
However, to impress a woman like this, and keep her entertained--you would need a couple million in the bank and a solid income.

Unless, you want to start from scratch. Find a nice average, sheltered country girl, and turn her into a bimbo slut with plastic surgery.
>>
>>3010209
some people are cucks.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.