[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is diversification a meme if you don't have enough money?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Is diversification a meme if you don't have enough money?

There are so many promising and interesting crypto projects I'd like to get into a dozen of them but my savings are just a couple of thousands.
>>
>>3008081
Diversification is a defensive investment strategy. You minimise gains but also minimise risk.

Therefore it is the game of the rich.
>>
File: buffet.jpg (47KB, 513x402px)
buffet.jpg
47KB, 513x402px
>>3008081
if you are disciplined and prudent with the little you have, you will find more coming to you in interesting ways.

you have to have money to make money , but you cant make money if you keep going broke going all in just because you are impatient and frustrated.
>>
You should diversify wealth, but not micro investing of less then $10,000
>cant wait for that smug bitch to catch aids in prison
>>
>>3008081
From a quantitative point of view, you're trying to group together securities which have had a tendency, in the past, to do the opposite of each other. Why they move like this, relative to each other (perhaps in differing general market conditions), is important for you to understand, but nonetheless, you can create a portfolio using this basic premise.

http://www.investopedia.com/walkthrough/fund-guide/introduction/1/modern-portfolio-theory-mpt.aspx

Modern Portfolio Theory incorporates this idea.

If you know what you are doing, and you don't want to be passive, it's in your interest to at least try focusing your time into researching a few good ideas (or techniques, if you want to speculate through trading) in which to place your money.

If you're very rich, you mainly want to preserve capital, percentage returns start to become less material. As mentioned here >>3008087.
>>
>>3008081
that depends if your competent enough to choose sure wins.
>>
>>3008113
he doesnt deserve to catch aids or be in prison
>>
>>3009137
He does have the most punchable face I've ever seen tho.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.