[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's this coin about? Should I buy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: POSwallet-circle-logo.png (7KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
POSwallet-circle-logo.png
7KB, 256x256px
What's this coin about? Should I buy?
>>
This is the best project in crypto since eth, he took a lot of fud due to whales accumulation. The devs are resilent as fuck
>>
>>2999196
Fud? What? Sorry I'm new to all of this..
>>
Talk shit about the coin to make the price down so they can buy cheaper
>>
>>2999196
>>2999202
Do you really believe this?
I'm not even going to check but I bet it's still under 2000, which means it's still a whopping 90% down from it's ath
It's been 3 months now, May and June were bull months and August is too, July is the only time it had an excuse for being so low.
>>
>>2999196
I took the time to read their whitepaper and decided to buy a few coins. Though, it wouldn't hurt me that much to lose 75% from it's initial cost. I regret not buying NEO and BLOCK when they were 50% cheaper and I'm willing to hold since crypto isn't my priority investment at this moment.
>>
File: mysterious hands.png (1KB, 214x198px) Image search: [Google]
mysterious hands.png
1KB, 214x198px
I hope it goes down to 1K sats, I'll fucking double my bags.. watch me!
>>
>>2999188
>You know how people make fun of DGB holders?
>Picture that times 100 for this coin. The people who held and supported this coin have a literal fucking disease. This is the single most poo-in-loo scam coin ever made, the one that tricked like 90% of this fucking board. Hands down the best shilling job here.
>>
>>2999922
Thanks for the warning, but I don't really care about losing a few hundred bucks for this coin.
>>
>>3000206
The level of shilling that went into pumping this coin on this board makes NEO look like a joke. People here unironically believed they would become millionaires this summer because they bought this coin. And then it just died and it was hilarious.
>>
>>3000214
I see. Looks like every coin being shilled on this board.
>>
>>3000214
Stop that, i'm already crying (and still bagholding)
>>
>>3000242
Replace almost every single coin thread on this board right now with POSW threads and POSW only. I am so glad I didn't buy in. /biz/ was 99% sure about this coin and it failed spectacularly.
That's what it was like for a little bit.
>>
>>3000800
the truth that this retard doesnt tell you is over 60% of the threads on posw where pajeets like him fudding the coin with doctored images

seriously if someone is human trash and a pajeet then it is people like him

t. have been here since march
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.