[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey idiots why aren't you getting in on the best sub 25mm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

hey idiots

why aren't you getting in on the best sub 25mm marketcap coin right now, DNT?

it's up 40% today alone and once it hits trex it's going to double in value ez

Pic related: it's you wondering if you should buy DNT or not
>>
I got a buy order in at 750 sats hope it fills in my sleep
>>
File: nodos.png (977KB, 1140x1600px)
nodos.png
977KB, 1140x1600px
Lol
>>
I've been watching this coin for a little while now, with a bit of skepticism. I was a bit disillusioned by the stupidity of swarm city, and other attempts at decentralized marketplaces.

However, d0x/dnt has actually built something that people already use (ethlance), which is being built on top of d0x. They're also making 'meme factory', which is a service that will operate on top of d0x, which facilitates the production of cryptographically rare memes. The team is solid, and appears to be honest, to the point of refusing Bittrex's $5,000 listing fee out of principle. They've now allowed the community to vote on it, however and offered to pay it out of their own pockets if its what the community wants:

https://www.reddit.com/r/district0x/comments/6sfj9g/summary_of_the_bittrex_listing_situation_for_dnt/

And obviously since everyone wants their money to be worth more, they voted for it. So it's still going to get listed on Trex, and it's going to moon, likely tomorrow when the vote officially passes.

I got in a few hours ago, and i'd recommend others do the same. Whether for a quick pop (tomorrow) or for the medium term (1-3 months). This coin probably will achieve at least a 150-200M market cap. I think that much is nearly guaranteed.
>>
DNT is the only coin sub 25MM that has the following

(a) Minimum-viable product. They have Ethlance. That's their MVP. They're building more, they've got funding, and they've got quite a few proposals coming down the pipe. The important thing is that they've shown that they can get things done.

(b) Outside backing. They had a 100k angel investor. They're associated with venture firms. This entails backing that most crypto projects do not usually get.

You can't get these things at this sort of marketcap in crypto. Anyone with even an ounce of sense would be buying this with no hesitation as it is good for an easy 200-300MM.
>>
TokenCard TKN is 25 Million but the Card comes out on the 2nd October. TenX is 200 Million. I see a lot of room to grow until then.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.