[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a term for the "tomorrow" attitude you see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1496732272875.jpg (108KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496732272875.jpg
108KB, 640x640px
Is there a term for the "tomorrow" attitude you see on /biz/?
Like how when a coin is crashing and someone says "hold it'll go up tomorrow". And then next day they say the same thing and the next day and the next day and the coins doesnt go up but they keep saying it every day like a broken record.

Is there a term for it? Delaying the problem? Ignoring the problem? Maybe /lit/ would know.
>>
>>2997864
Kind of wishful thinking?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wishful_thinking

People would like to imagine it'll go up tomorrow because this would be good, therefore they think it IS more likely it'll go up tomorrow.
>>
>>2997864
First of all OP what they should be saying during the crashing of any worthwhile coin is buy. As for tomorrow, well that is just some point in the future. If you need it to be literally tomorrow the only way I know of to make that 100% certain is to sell.

Some professional tips

1. Ignore what /biz thinks
2. Ignore what the market thinks
3. Process your own information and see what you think
>>
>>2997864
Bagholding
>>
>>2997864
Avoidant personality disorder
>>
>>2998003
Not exactly what I'm looking for. What I'm talking about doesnt even need to be optimistic, I'm looking for a term that describes something kinda analogous to procrastination, where someone indefinitely says they'll start something "later". Except this isn't an action, it's an expectation.
Do you understand what I'm trying to say exactly?
>>
>>2997864
depends on the circumstances; if there's obvious whale manipulation they are correct, if there isn't then they are in denial
in case of the latter, there is a good possibility that a number of people are experiencing the same denial so they collectively cause the coin in question to rebound, making their belief come true merely by refusing to SELL SELL SELL
>>
>>2997864
>Is there a term for the "tomorrow" attitude you see on /biz/?

Ignorance?
>>
Optimism?
>>
File: 1501348432865.png (202KB, 300x439px) Image search: [Google]
1501348432865.png
202KB, 300x439px
>>2997864
>It.....will......go..up.....(collapses)
>>
Digimarine?
>>
>>2997864
"Delusion"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.