[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

someone here tells me to invest in SIGT. spend $4000 on SIGT.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: dcb.jpg (231KB, 2181x1227px) Image search: [Google]
dcb.jpg
231KB, 2181x1227px
someone here tells me to invest in SIGT. spend $4000 on SIGT. what now? when will moon? i refresh every 10 minutes to see that its dropped lower in price
>>
laugh it up siggie haters. we will have the last laugh. oh yes we will.
>>
sigtcat seems way sadder than digicat
>>
>>2997726
What the hell is wrong with you, OP?
>>
Buy at 1800 retard
>>
>>2997726
you need to spend more money to make it anon drop anothe4 4k and you'll be seeing sweet dreams for the rest of your cupcake life

the key to this shit is to doublethink biz and dont let the psy ops mess with you

words of wisdom will come and say never to do what biz says and that the opposite of what they say should be done

that's what people said about OMG, ETH, and NEO.

SIGT is the next best thing bud you got in the moon line ticket train system real early bro and you hodl that shit and within the month i guarantee there will be at least two opportunities for you to double that cash smash you feel me?
>>
there´s some faggots manipulating the price, check the book order, there were several sells of 1 - 3 coins at shit prices, he moved to 5, now he´s selling in increments of 50 or 100
shit is going to explode after he´s done acumulating
>>
>>2997771
The thing with those coins are they have actual real world life use and not anonymous known shaddy developers.
>>
File: 2f7 (1).jpg (7KB, 200x169px) Image search: [Google]
2f7 (1).jpg
7KB, 200x169px
>>2997941
>whales are accumulating
>>
Someone explain to me why SIGT isnt just another shitcoin and i will buy 2 btc worth and post screenshot as proof
>>
>>2998209

Someone IS actually accumulating, and by someone I mean a number of individuals, this coin will always be more natural in the order books compared to premined, ICO scam coins. Large holders are miners, whom are susceptible to expending their stacks and moving onto the next profitable mine. Only weak hands are selling here.
>>
>>2998214
Its a better shitcoin than shit like XVG. XVG has like 40m cap, SIGT has like 8.

I'm looking at about 5x profit.
>>
>>2998214

Because SIGT has very bullish sentiment. Many people buy SIGT and hold because they believe in the foundation of Signatum, shortsighted only see red candle bars and instantly assume all negetive. You only have your own wisdom to trust in this enviromnent, and I trust my wisdom.

Been accumulating sub 2300 sats, with orders set periodically in front of large buy walls down to 1800 sat.

Expecting a bounce to 3000 in the next 6 hours.

Not investment advice just for your infomation.
>>
>>2998224
I actually looked at the rich list and the distribution is nice. May hold a small bag
>>
File: MOONCOIN.jpg (32KB, 659x242px) Image search: [Google]
MOONCOIN.jpg
32KB, 659x242px
>>2997726

go for Mooncoin, bro.

SIGT is doomed
>>
File: Bitcoin_UHD.jpg (77KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
Bitcoin_UHD.jpg
77KB, 690x388px
>>2998245

Sweet mate, hope you don't mind exchanges held together by duct tape.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.