[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got pitched this by a trusted friend that has provided me with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1674.jpg (48KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1674.jpg
48KB, 1280x800px
I got pitched this by a trusted friend that has provided me with a lot of great opportunities in my personal/professional life and he seems to be doing pretty well for himself in his early twenties. Then met a multi-millionaire at his apartment.
So what's the deal with Amway? Does anyone here have any positive/negative experiences?
>>
it's a legit ponzie scheme. i actually signed up for it about 5 years ago and even attended some of their meetings and it was all a bunch of bullshit and they products are shit.
>>
>>2997526
It's a pyarmid scheme,
It does sound good, you want to believe in it, just buy our proudct, sell it, BAM YOU'RE A FUCKING MILLIONARE.

The only way to make money of these is to start one of your own and market it better than the current ones do.

Please don't fall for this Anon, just invest in BTC and never look back.
>>
typical multi level marketing.. aka dont sign up unless you know for a fact you can sign up a lot of other people.. you COULD make money for sure in this scheme but 99% of the time youre the other persons cash cow
>>
>>2997526

MLM's are always a scheme.

100% of the time. Zero exceptions.

Only reason they have not been made illegal is that a handful of wealthy people at the top of them put money in the pockets of Washington.

Remember, going to Vegas and gambling, a handful of people will make a lot of money the vast majority will lose their money. Is going and playing the slots a wise investment?
>>
"In the United States, the Federal Trade Commission requires Amway to label its products with the message that 54% of Amway recruits make nothing and the rest earn on average $65 a month."
lol
>>
>>2997526
It's a fucking cult. My aunt is in on this and spends money to fly and hear their speeches.
>>
MLM, meme coins, same thing
enjoy your 100k OP
>>
>>2997526
I'm so confused - have we been sent back in time to 1984? Amway lol
>>
>>2997526
I had close family members into this for years. The real money is in the seminars and "tools" (books and motivational CDs), which the guys recruiting will constantly push you to buy.

>>2997612 is right, you "can" make money, but most people don't. If sales is really your thing, just find a sales job in a real company that pays commission and the sky is the limit.
>>
It's junk.
Do Cutco instead. I thought it was a scam, but realized the knives are legit. My gf did Cutco and later went on to selling houses for massive profit.
>>
>>2997526
You should un-trust this friend.
You can make a profit from Amway, I know a friend who has. But it's a pyramid scheme, it's not like a McDonald's franchise or a Coca Cola vending machine where there is an preexistening market and the brand recognition is an asset. You have to FIND the market, and most people mistrust Amway.

The fact that your friend would pitch it to you means he either thinks your a patsy or has had the wool pulled over his own eyes or is not as smart as you thought.

Think about it, you're gonna sink all this money into buying merchandise and then you need to find patsies to sell it to or recruit other people?
>>
my girlfriend tries to sell amway garbage. ive tried really hard not to get involved or get sucked in. sounds like a scam to me but i think she makes some money from it.
>>
>>2998357
>sounds like a scam to me but i think she makes some money from it.
She may be justifying it to herself

>"Oh yeah I made a bit of profit from it. Also I save on groceries so it works out"

Or she's Tupperware-Partying it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.