[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell me a coin to buy. it will go down immediately, you will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: donald_isis_behading.jpg (21KB, 312x290px) Image search: [Google]
donald_isis_behading.jpg
21KB, 312x290px
tell me a coin to buy. it will go down immediately, you will see.
i don't care anymore. i'll go all in and it will crash down to the earth core, for sure.
>>
>>2993022
buy eth. i dare you.
>>
>>2993022
I thought I was the only one with this curse.
>>
>>2993022
All the coins I sell moons

Maybe we can combine this power
>>
>>2993052
>>2993022
Same here guys... Fuck my life
>>
>>2993022
Guys I have the same curse. I have been thinking on selling my trading information to people, like "I will write what I buy or sell, just do the contrary and you will win money, been on a losing streak in my last 10 trades, guaranteed you will make mad gainz, just do the contrary to what I do". I will sell that information for 0.005 per month. Anyone interested?
>>
>>2993022
ARK
I wanna see it dip to 19ksats
>>
>>2993052
>>2993075
>>2993110
i came to the conclusion that dealing with altcoins is just a browser game, where they take money from you, the user.
it all is made up. you can't win.
>>
NONE of you are "cursed" you fucking brainlet MORONS
ALL of you are just fucking SHEEP
You fucking buy high and sell low. That isn't the bad part though. It's that you KEEP doing it. You are fucking STUPID because you refuse to fucking LEARN.
It took me ONE TRADE to learn that all of it is intentional by market makers. Your shitcoin goes down just as something goes up..at your breaking point, you sell off your coin and buy the shit thats mooning, your coin immediately moons and the fomo coin drops - are you dense mother fuckers REALLY that fucking stupid? You think this is a coincidence?
Learn or get the fuck out of the markets you pathetic fucking faggots
>>
>>2993141
Bagholder detected. Buy some more OMG, its cheap right now.
>>
>>2993127
Pay me 0.1 btc and I will buy Ark. I guarantee price will dip lower than 19k after I buy
>>
>>2993155
It's dumping post pump regardless
>>
>>2993153
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>2993182
direct hit, mh?
>>
>>2993141
Why would you yell at them to leave? They are the ones that give us money...we need them.
>>
>>2993141
Dis nigga he projecting. I always buy low.
>>
SIGT
>>
>>2993278
Yeah. I welcome many players to this zero sum game.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.