[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is up with this random pump? Was there any particular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.jpg (72KB, 1253x383px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
72KB, 1253x383px
What the fuck is up with this random pump? Was there any particular reason why, after a day of free fall, NEO just suddenly went up by $2? I know this thread will be filled with "NEO is next Ethereum" but I would like to know why it suddenly increased in value.
>>
because there were more buyers than sellers
>>
>>that means support is holding his own
>>
A lot of good
News n leaks from japan conference
>>
>>2991510
Yes retard. They just announced their first ICO on NEO. That's huge.
>>
>>2991510
>free fall

how fucking new are you? what crash?
>>
did you not see that an ICO was announced to use the NEO platform? that is what we call "yuge".
>>
>>2991510
>minor profit taking dip is a free fall
>>
>>2991510
>he didn't buy the dip
>>
>>2991510
>he fell for the bear trap
>>
>>2991510
could be the people that sold higher waited for the volume to slow down and rebought the dip.
>>
>>2991510

Whale manipulation, also the first ICO has been announced
>>
>>2991510
Free fall? After 3 days of a crazy bull run that's was a normal correction. With that ICO announcement we're ready to take off again.
>>
double-bottom right in front of your eyes
>>
>>2991526
This
It simply bounced off of 470k support
>>
>>2991577

Probably this. I was watching it all morning and it got sub $16. People wanted an easy 20% profit
>>
>>2991604
>>2991526

Actually the jump coincided with them announcing their first ICO build around NEO
>>
>down to $17.73

whales keep playing games. Guess they hedged against that ICO announcement
>>
>>2991642
just wait til the chinese sell on us again tomorrow morning...
>>
>>2991510
BCC peaked and people were cashing out into something as an alternative. NEO was that alternative

>You're welcome
>>
i love how people are acting like low 500k is some tragedy for NEO, when even last week the thought of NEO above 500k would be UNTHINKABLE here.
>>
>>2991667
>muh chinese waking up meme
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.