[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will people realize that Litecoin has been replaced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: bitcoin-14768.jpg (131KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin-14768.jpg
131KB, 1920x1080px
When will people realize that Litecoin has been replaced by Bitcoin Cash?
>>
>>2990326
>No segwit
>>
>>2990380

Segregation is bad, we learned that in the 60s.
>>
>>2990326
First there was bitcoin
A teeny tiny group of neets used it.

Then there came Litecoin. It was faster, had more capacity and more resistance to asics. The idea came so early it didnt need to be forked, it just copied the code, made the improvements and tried to persuade the community to make the switch to the superior coin.

The community stubbornly stayed, infighting became more common as the flaws of the crypto began to surface.

Litecoin happily upgraded whilst keeping its community in unison. Now not only being faster and having greater capacity but also being resistant to malleability opening a whole new realm of possibilities of the future and gaining more benefits to the old bitcoin every step of the way.

The old group of fighting bitcoin bitliebers bursted in a huge brawl. "I will have my own bitcoin!" one group proclaimed. And they forked of from the others only adressing the capacity advantage litecoin already had for years over bitcoin.

The other group also made some changes but only adressed the malleability advantage litecoin had over bitcoin.

Furiously both groups stood and looked at Litecoin still envying its advantages d homogenic following. They whispered amongst themselves: "If we can make everybody believe we're better the market will never find out".

And so their minions crawled out of the darkest depths of the internet onto /biz to lambast litecoin with all their lies and hate.

But Litecoin perservered and conquered this ultimate test and at the early dawn of 2018 it was crowned as the new King of Crypto.
>>
>>2990941

So beautifully ANON.

I teared up. Such glory.
>>
>>2990406
>Segregation is bad
citation needed
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.