[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this board called "Business & Finance" instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: dd.jpg (39KB, 540x441px) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
39KB, 540x441px
>>
>>2989829
>hurrr why do you guys talk about crypto so much hurr
We go where the money is. Right now this is the best accessible way to make good money, so we are here.
>>
File: 78897ls.jpg (60KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
78897ls.jpg
60KB, 800x532px
>>2989855
>>
>>2989829
Because Cryptocurrency is the best "Business & Finance" plan at the moment, short term and long term. Anything else is hating free money.

But just because Crypto is the best thing at the moment, doesnt mean it will be the best thing in 20 years. Maybe in 20 years another money making scheme will plague future /biz/.

This is the board for making money. Dont hate people actually making money
>>
>>2989829
Indeed. We should all trade on the stockmarket like you, maying a minimum of 5 dollars per transaction on the 3 million stocks available and get 1% gains a week if we are lucky and lose everything in the next bubble and wait 10 years for our stocks to recover.

Great system there.
>>
This board will always talk about where the money is at
>>
>>2989829
I hate this board now. All you dumb niggers do is autistically ̶g̶a̶m̶b̶l̶e̶ g̶u̶e̶s̶s̶ speculate on the latest cryptocurrency some teenaged nobody cooked up.

I have made over twenty threads on genuine financial topics, money making strategies, and lifestyle or career choices. The best one got 14 replies, all telling me to invest in cryptofaggotry.

Things that would, idk... ACTUALLY put us all on a reliable path to success? Hard lifestyle changes? Nah.... fuck all that, right? That's hard work.

Nothing about how to negotiate a raise. Nothing about the fastest and cheapest way to start an LLC. No threads with tips on how to whittle down your W2 taxes. No threads on how to acquire marketable skills. No small business or side-hustle ideas.

And you know why? Because you're a bunch of fat pussies. Because all you little slant-eyed gooks want is a get rich quick rush. Most of you would be better off in life doing coke than investing, cause at least the expensive dopamine rush would increase your productivity, while wasting your money.

>inb4 no-coin-having-pleb
Bitch, I bought thousands in crypto a long time ago and let it sit, rather than playing pretend-Warren-Buffet with the market.

You live in an era when higher education has lost it's veneer of credibility, and where entrepreneurship and trades rule. You live in an era with cheap free information, and the lowest interest rates ever for starting a business.... and yet most of you will never even try to start one. Just swallow a fucking revolver and spare the overall economy your wasteful existence.
>>
File: 20161011_205037.png (2MB, 1273x1903px) Image search: [Google]
20161011_205037.png
2MB, 1273x1903px
Because sometimes you can learn how to sell Ivory on the black market
>>
>>2989829
We have threads about other stuff also related to business and finance once in a while too.
>>
File: ---.jpg (46KB, 634x401px) Image search: [Google]
---.jpg
46KB, 634x401px
>>2989829
I asked the same thing back when it was created in 2014.
>>
>>2989854
That's retarded. The market is full of volatile securities.
>>
>>2989829
>>>2989829
>I hate this board now. All you dumb niggers do is autistically ̶g̶a̶m̶b̶l̶e̶ g̶u̶e̶s̶s̶ speculate on the latest cryptocurrency some teenaged nobody cooked up.
>
>I have made over twenty threads on genuine financial topics, money making strategies, and lifestyle or career choices. The best one got 14 replies, all telling me to invest in cryptofaggotry.
>
>Things that would, idk... ACTUALLY put us all on a reliable path to success? Hard lifestyle changes? Nah.... fuck all that, right? That's hard work.
>
>Nothing about how to negotiate a raise. Nothing about the fastest and cheapest way to start an LLC. No threads with tips on how to whittle down your W2 taxes. No threads on how to acquire marketable skills. No small business or side-hustle ideas.
>
>And you know why? Because you're a bunch of fat pussies. Because all you little slant-eyed gooks want is a get rich quick rush. Most of you would be better off in life doing coke than investing, cause at least the expensive dopamine rush would increase your productivity, while wasting your money.
>
>>inb4 no-coin-having-pleb
>Bitch, I bought thousands in crypto a long time ago and let it sit, rather than playing pretend-Warren-Buffet with the market.
>
>You live in an era when higher education has lost it's veneer of credibility, and where entrepreneurship and trades rule. You live in an era with cheap free information, and the lowest interest rates ever for starting a business.... and yet most of you will never even try to start one. Just swallow a fucking revolver and spare the overall economy your wasteful existence.

Fukkin this
>>
>>2990754
with retarded fees
>>
>>2990279
All that shit takes practice and time and serious intellectual investment. People take the path of least resistance.

Crypto is stupid easy to make money. So why would someone struggle with making a business which is saturated as fuck and mostly needs skills if youre an autist and cant attract people to do projects for you. Crypto is stock market 2.0 which is a second chance for a lot of people seeing as the actual stock market is crazy regulated and stagnant.

Also fuck all the so called "real biz threads" its always either affiliate marketing crap or dropshipping memes.
>>
We really need a containment or refuge board for ACTUAL BUSINESS. Crypto is easy money and all but it's one income source and not everyone wants to autistically screech on a chinese cartoon board to sell their bags.
>>
>>2990974
>tfw fell for the dropshipping meme, started making money, then got banned from amazon
>>
>>2990279
buy NEO
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.