[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to enter college and majoring in finance and plan on passing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1502135066724.png (600KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1502135066724.png
600KB, 1600x900px
About to enter college and majoring in finance and plan on passing the jlpt n1. Tell me any advice you have. What were your biggest regrets in college?

>inb4 invest in crypto
I already made 100k catching the May bull market
>>
>What were your biggest regrets in college?
Going to college in the first place.
>>
I want to say failing classes, but man I dont regret the time I spent not studying and shit at all.
>>
>>2986522
>What were your biggest regrets in college?
Not getting out more my first year.
Lazing around and not studying hard enough.
Joining clubs when, realistically speaking, I could have gone done actual work in the city that would net more valuable future contacts and a better resume.
>>
>>2986522
>plan on passing the jlpt n1
You don't need a finance degree to teach english
>>
>>2986527
unless my comic writing career takes off, there is no other option.
>>2986534
hope you were watching anime instead of partying my good man.
>>2986540
>not getting out more
>but joins clubs
uh? this is a bit contradicting. Are clubs not as good as partying when it comes to socializing. Im not too worry about getting a part time job during college, because i come from rich parents, so i feel i should spend my time with my hobbies and learning japanese. But im a bit afraid of my resume myself since i only had one fast food job.
>>2986567
Need finance degree so i can get japanese wife.
>>
>>2986570
Sorta but most of it was masturbating for hours to eroge after classes or masturbating in between classes but I didnt want to cum so I skipped or I came but fell asleep after so I missed class

I'm paying the price now becise I have no internships and a terrible GPA but I still have a year, I dont really care where I have to go so long a I get a job I think I'll be fine it's what the career development center is getting paid for anyway.
>>
>>2986588
>fapping to hentai vn's inbetween classes
Whatever happened to getting a gf? Goodluck with that. Is location key in job finding?
>>
>>2986570
To clarify, I spent my first two years being shy and sheltered. Manned the fuck up on my 3rd year and pledged a frat. It was a tedious experience but I came out with friends, a solid network, party invitations, and multiple benefits.

As for the clubs, it was a realization that I could have done more outside of clubs. For example, why did I spend too many hours with my university's International Relations club when I could have instead volunteered for the Young Professionals in Foreign Policy association chapter in the city I studied in? Would have looked better on a resume and yielded better contacts.
>>
>>2986646
A frat? must take courage. I dont think im degenerate enough to become a chad.

I have no idea what anyone of those clubs or foreign policy thing would do. But you got me thinking of joining some club that helps me get to japan.
>>
>>2986660
Join whatever Japanese student association there is. When you get there, go to Kyoto for me. I love and miss that city so dearly.

As for the frat pledging, its the most fun I NEVER WANT TO HAVE EVER AGAIN. But you come out having built some character. And admittedly drunken a bit too much.
>>
>>2986588
>Sorta but most of it was masturbating for hours to eroge after classes or masturbating in between classes but I didnt want to cum so I skipped or I came but fell asleep after so I missed class
you did right
t. 27 y/o phd slave that wants to die
college is total shit
>>
>>2986522
Join organizations. They're the best way to network and not wind up an autistic loner.
>>
>>2986935
>Join organizations

>oii fuck off John nobody likes you
>em... yeah.. we've got to go
>I don't think we have any job for you, you can stay home today
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.