[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be on Facebook >add about bitcoin pops up >click to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9794.jpg (340KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9794.jpg
340KB, 1242x2208px
>be on Facebook
>add about bitcoin pops up
>click to read comments
>spot nayser
>pic related

The Jews don't want us to successes be a good goy and invest in things with value such as stocks and bonds
>>
Yeah because the only people with thoughts like that are jewish
it's totally a jewish thing and not a common sense thing
>>
>>2984902
fiat has nothing backing its value either.

nixon ended the gold backing fiat garbage long ago, now it's all IOU's.
>>
>>2984911
jew spotted
>>
File: IMG_9792.jpg (254KB, 1079x1079px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9792.jpg
254KB, 1079x1079px
>>2984911
>good guy
>>
lol the concept of fiat value is beyond lost. In fact, we value the benefits of using our fiat currency much more than having the currency itself. i.e., credit cards with benefits; free checking accounts; speed of transfer and service; AKA ALL SHIT THAT CRYPTOCURRENCIES OFFER MUCH MORE OF THAN FIAT CURRENCY. I'm very interested in following up the movement with services like credit and investment
>>
>>2984914
Currency has volume traded.

Crypto isn't backed by anyone and is only traded by people speculating. So our Jewish friend here has a point.
>>
i think the truth is...a currency only has value if it has social value meaning the more people accept it and regard it with value, the more secure it is as a means of trade

fiat has been around since the beginning of civilization and has wide social acceptance so people feel secure in it. compare this with cryptos which is fairly young compared to the timeline of fiat, normies who look for social acceptance and security in social values are going to be taken back by the idea of cryptos.

thats ok tho because there are a few million other people who also use cryptos so it has value from that. its very niche tho, its almost like high school cliques. you got your normies who all talk to each other and enjoy the basic shit in life and then u have the nerds who do their own thing.

remember, currency only has value if it can be traded. if theres no one to trade it with, hence no demand then its pretty much worthless.
>>
It's propped up by crime.
>>
>>2984999
>fiat has been around since the beginning of civilization
Not true. Fiat is a Chinese invention. The chinks got us again
>>
>>2984999
>fiat has been around since the beginning of civilization
>>
>>2984911

Exactly.

Good to see people with sense on this board.
>>
File: 1493677312453.jpg (54KB, 751x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493677312453.jpg
54KB, 751x720px
>>2984911
>>
>>2984999
Crypto is especially attractive to NEETs because it's got low barrier to entry and good ROI. But, for NEETs, it's more of a psychological crutch than a financial one, something to show to their parents that they've been productive, however low-effort it may be.
>>
>>2985006

Us goes to war. Not a crime?
Us does gun deals. Not a crime?
Drug dealers use usd. Not a crime?

K
>>
>>2984997
>Currency has volume traded.
wat
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.