[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people shill this so much when it's always stuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1491805044958.jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491805044958.jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
Why do people shill this so much when it's always stuck around $2? Is there something I'm missing?
>>
Genuine excitement for the future. Go on etherscan anon and do some research. Whales aren't dumping.
>>
>>2984633
I saw the whales & I almost pooped myself.
>>
>>2984607

OP best of luck in the cryptosphere, but really don't think you're cut out for this.
>>
>>2984607
We like to buy a coin when it has not mooned yet. Crazy huh?
>>
>>2984607

>literally the future FB/ Youtube of cypto
>why are people buying when it's low

If you can't see it now, just buy in at $100+ in the coming months.
>>
>>2984607
$30 by October

$150 by Jan
>>
>>2984690
um what the fuck does bancor have to do with fb and youtube?
you can't just say "lol itll be as popular as them!!!"
that's straight up retarded
you could only say shit like that for BAT, at least its related
>>
I had high hopes for this pre ICO.

Anons, it is garbage. Reason is, it is vapourware, no actual product, doesn't do 10% of what it said it would do. I actually made money on it before it crashed (on day 2). There are much better opportunities. OmiseGO had their ICO running on bitcoinsuisse at almost the same time and it's 10x'ed. Bancor has lost almost everyone their money.
>>
>>2984710
Literally people who worked on facebook as advisors. Also read the whitepaper to understand what he meant, which you didn't
>>
>>2984710
He said youtube of crypto. if you don't get the reasoning of the comparison by now just kys.
>>
>>2984710

I'm done explaining to lazy numb nuts like you. do some research.
>>
File: image.jpg (297KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
297KB, 1024x768px
>>2984710
> what is the long tail

So you know how before youtube, there was a website for curated video called metacafe? Had several million users. Metacafe was created by Guy Benartzi (co founder of bancor). It was very successful -- until youtube came along. Youtube killed metacafe because the views/interest/money that came from the combined mass of every shitty little user uploaded video outweighed-- exponentially-- the views/interest/money of a curated sampling of the "best", top rated videos on the internet. This mass of user created video is called the "long tail". So crypto is much the same. The combined mass of shitcoins is worth more than the top few "curated" coins. Bancor is going to utilize the long tail to bring instant, reliable liquidity to those shitcoins, as well as the ability to create your own coins, just like youtube did with video. Make sense?
>>
>>2984769

Guy made MetaCafe? That's unbelievable actual. I used MetaCafe I can't even remember how long ago. I had uploaded several Rubik's cube tutorials and was close to getting the 20,000 views required to get monetized. But as I approached rapidly the fine print was included saying no tutorial videos will qualify. I did the math, it would have been close to $40K. This is his time to call it evens! Or fool me once.... you know how the rest goes.
>>
>>2984827
:) I wish you luck, anon.
>>
bagholders
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.