[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARMY OF SHILLS HIRED TO SAY "BCASH" INSTEAD OF "BITCOIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.jpg (16KB, 411x174px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
16KB, 411x174px
CORE HAS HIRED HUNDREDS OF PSYOP NECKBEARDS TO REPEAT "BCASH" EVERYWHERE ON SOCIAL MEDIA. THE GOAL IS TO MAKE PEOPLE FORGET THAT BITCOIN CASH IS THE TRUE BITCOIN.

THIS IS THE SAME TECHNIQUE THAT TURNED TRUMPS TRAVEL BAN INTO A "MUSLIM BAN". THEY MUST BE STOPPED
>>
File: you_need_to_go_back.jpg (174KB, 712x1024px) Image search: [Google]
you_need_to_go_back.jpg
174KB, 712x1024px
>>2983699
What are you going to do about it Cashlet?

This is the exact same thing as XBOX one getting called the "Xbone", it just rolls of the tongue better than "Bitcoin Crash". Bcash it will be and you cucks will just have to learn to like it.
>>
https://medium.com/@freetrade68/announcing-bcash-8b938329eaeb

Anybody else hyped for Bcash 2?
>>
>>2983699
I would rather type 5 letters for Bcash than 12 for Bitcoin Cash, nothing personal kid
>>
>>2983734
Just goes to show how fucking booty blasted the reddit /r/btc cucks are about the name.

Also one way to make them go mental is intentionally confusing BCC symbol with "Bitcoin Connect", another shitcoin.
>>
But it *is* BCash...
>>
>>2983753

BCH is 3 if you care so much.
>>
>>2983699
nice, that's pretty cool
>>
I hate this fucking shill-calling-shill shit. Every bitcoin cash dick sucking asshole in here is an obvious shill. Muh satoshis vision. Muh true bitcoin. Fuck off. Call the coin w/e you want, just stop with this constant BS shilling against bitcoin development.
>>
Is this like the army of shills trying to get people to refer to Bitcoin as "legacy"?

Why not just dump them both and turn to the viable altcoins instead? Bitcoin is a fucking mess. The name is being run into the ground by marketers on both sides.
>>
>>2983931
Just read it: https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

Satoshi wrote: "A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution."

Just telling the truth.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.