[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you go about starting a nightclub in a touristic area

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1483168243024.gif (1MB, 300x208px) Image search: [Google]
1483168243024.gif
1MB, 300x208px
How would you go about starting a nightclub in a touristic area completely from scratch.
>>
>>2982974
STEP 1 ANON REIGSTER THE COMPANY
STEP 2 ANON BUY A BUILDING FOR THE CLUB HOUSE
STEP 3
>>
first step would be figuring out the laws.

for example here, it's illegal to dance where alcohol is served.
>>
>>2982974
get ready to pay the mob up the ass
>>
>>2982974
That was a fat line
Must work in finance
>>
nightclubs in touristic areas are goldmine so keep in mind that without connections it will be hard. I bet that there are some people who watch market and not allow new people to join the party. BUt yeah you can try. Find good place, hire good interior designer and good djs
>>
>>2983019
I just thought the same thing
>>
>>2982974
holy shit that dude is about to be so geeter'd
>>
>>2983012
How bad is it usually ? I know it would depend on the area but are they willing to car-key you ?
>>
>>2983002
Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>2983235
maui. you have to be X feet away from the bar, they have designated dancing zones, you can't bring drinks on the floor, can't dance near the bar and the staff are nazis about it.
>>
>>2982974
WAYWAY off
>see that guy snorting 2K worth of coke?
Ask him if you can start up a business in his territory and ask how much for protection and premits.
>>
>>2983235
None of the Middle Eastern countries.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.