[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >recently have a final stage interview with Big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 101.png (3KB, 99x94px) Image search: [Google]
101.png
3KB, 99x94px
>be me
>recently have a final stage interview with Big 4 auditor
>nervous
>be last person to get interviewed so will have to be top of my game
>get called in after an hour of waiting
>give a firm handshake to the guy who welcomes me in and ensure that I make eye contact and smile
>there are 3 people interviewing me: An HR woman, a slim old guy wearing glasses whos the head of the department I applied to, and a chad who is regional vice president
>interviewers ask me the usual stuff
>they all look impressed with my answers
>then the Chad asks me this question
>"so anon, what recent piece of business news involving our firm interested you and why?"
>without thinking tell them about how their firm just recently got fined last week for fabricating audit reports about a company that got busted by the authorities for misleading investors
>tell them hopefully their firm can learn from their mistakes and move on to ensure things like this don't ever happen
>interviewers suddenly look uncomfortable
>complete silence
>the HR woman interjects to break the silence
>"well a-anon....w-would you l-look at the time..! Thank you for coming in today. We were very pleased with your performance.!
>shake everyones hand, making eye contact and thanking them
>leave
>few days later
>didn't get the job

I guess /biz/ really wasn't joking on the lying part...
>>
>>2978622
I don't believe you did that, or that a big four firm would do that.
>>
>>2978640

That was the only recent piece of business news about them which had extensive media coverage.

Its very hard to find anything positive about the Big 4 when searching for news even in the more expensive broadsheet papers like the FT.

What else was I supposed to do?
>>
>>2978622
PWC? i work there
>>
>>2978659

you dodged the bullet. big four is slavery. go into private accounting
>>
bump this board is slow
>>
>>2978622
Yea that was dumb
But hey I told an Asian Audit Manager during an interview that I didn't like how group projects bring together such differing opinions because it can hurt efficiency
Pretty fucking retarded considering these firms push the diversity narrative and want to hold hands and dance under a rainbow
Oh yea, I didn't get called back for a second round
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.