[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lost 80% of my bankroll daytrading today Any tips on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1497798034105.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497798034105.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>Lost 80% of my bankroll daytrading today

Any tips on how to end ones self?
>>
>sigt is up 70%
what you doing anon
>>
>>2977240
Poop into a freezer bag and zip it shut. Then squish the bag in your hand.
>>
Really curious what you were trying to trade anon?

Almost everything is up crazy right now I find it really hard to believe you managed to lose that much money
>>
>>2977268
If you let the whales get to you, it's quite easy to lose money.
>>
>>2977240
no story about losing 80%?
>>
>>2977322
>buy at ATH after it has been constantly rising for days
>literally 1 hour later it plummets straight down
>>
>>2977328
You literally described whats going to happen to NEO holders tomorrow
>>
You buy and HODL. It's not hard yet people fail to understand this.

No, you are not some new trading Oracle nor will you will you be "just be lucky" a bunch of times.

You do your research, buy the FUCKING COINS AND SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH.

Is that fucking hard you bunch of retards?
>>
>>2977240
Don't buy everything that is being shilled near ATH, that won't end well.
Instead pick up some ARK ~20k and hodl.
>>
>>2977980
Bitch I wanna get rich.
>>
>>2977240
What did you buy on Yobit, MOON? ESP2? Nothing on Bittrex is down 80%.
>>
>>2977980
It's stupid to make judgments on methods you disagree with, simply because the vast majority don't know what they're doing when they approach. This is the central problem with trading, particularly if people are completely new to trading, and start off on something that it so easily manipulated as crypto.
>>
>>2977240
80% of 100 dollars isn't a lot.
>>
>>2977240
I knew this eccentric guy whonmade millions in the stock market. He told me he has made insane amounts of money as well a lost insane amounts of money. At one point he had to borrow from his parents. That being said, with huge gains come huge losses. This is the game
>>
File: 1495986262412.jpg (77KB, 518x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495986262412.jpg
77KB, 518x768px
>>2977240
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.