[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm that nigga who stared at a chart for 15 straight hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: bolton.jpg (117KB, 1499x903px)
bolton.jpg
117KB, 1499x903px
I was getting rekt until I noticed a pattern of manipulation. So I sold at a loss and rode the tasty waves with what I think is a whale bot. I went from 849 coins to 975 and now I'm ready for lift off to $5 or $10 dollars.

Everybody suck my dick and congratulate my minnow ass.

$omg
>>
I knew it was bitbean.
>>
File: 1495097738731.jpg (5KB, 189x189px)
1495097738731.jpg
5KB, 189x189px
>>2976452
Can you explain how you did it n found him out? Watching the graphs or bookings or both? Did you do any of that TA stuff that I dont get? Any other tips senpai?

Congrats mane
>>
>>2976452
How did you know it was just one whale, dont other ppl change at the same time too
>>
>>2976493
I watched the charts and noticed the same fenced in buy and sell range with slight deviations to make it go down. Then it changed a bit to round out the graph.

The bot also draws perfect TA patterns see July 4rh before pump, the next day, and tonight, then zoom out and see how it all fits into one mega bearish graph. Use 15 min settings.

>>2976508

It is as if this is a new invention and a deal was struck with whales to use their money to fund this thing.
>>
I say it's a whale bot because it has been operating flawlessly for the past few days
>>
>>2976538
Here's what I don't get: why do whale-bots spend this much money to lower the price if they're the ones selling it as well. Do they really end up turning a profit doing all of this shit? Factoring in all of the tax changes they'll have from doing this?
>>
>>2976553
Also thanks for the answers
>>
>>2976582

Ya id love to know how they profit from buying the down the price
>>
>>2976569
Whale bot-operators don't pay taxes. They pay bribes.
>>
Actually I guess I could get it, if they were shorting at a shit load leverage at the same time to hedge all of the artificial lowering, or something. Though I'm sure a lot wouldnt take that deal in such bulk amounts, so htf

>>2976605
Thats fucked up
>>
Also take a nap OP. Sweet dreams bud, you earned it
>>
>>2976452
huh, interesting you mention this
I've been watching the omg chart for 3 days straight and have noticed the exact opposite thing.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.