[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BCC breakout, bitcoin holders are cashing out and are striving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: imnotjewish.png (52KB, 1256x509px)
imnotjewish.png
52KB, 1256x509px
BCC breakout, bitcoin holders are cashing out and are striving for BCC
this shit is about to fucking blow
>>
File: bcash.jpg (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bcash.jpg
80KB, 500x500px
>>2976345
>>
went all in on the BCC after selling my BTC. See you on the moon. Btc holders are retard corporate shills brainwashed into enjoying centralisation.
>>
File: memelines2.png (60KB, 1248x556px)
memelines2.png
60KB, 1248x556px
memelines
>>
>>2976355

omizehhgouuu????
Reeeo coin???
>>
also

https://medium.com/@john.s.millibit/cashing-out-of-bitcoin-72ffe6226ab4

"A shift could happen in a few months or shorter. One key date is middle of November, when the BTC network has promised to increase the block size limit to 2MB. If this does not happen, BTC will have proven itself to be restricted by external forces. Such an event could make investors finally lose faith and switch to an alternative. A lot of other influencing factors could trigger a shift well before that time. It just needs investor confidence. Or the loss of it."

"Can a potential shift be prevented? Maybe. BCC is right now unproven and holds great unknowns. On the other hand, the BTC branch has proven its unreliability in fulfilling on its promises. Can you maybe take the problematic parts out of BTC and adapt it to align with the improvements done for BCC? No. The influencers of BTC have their own agenda, and for them adaption means loosing completely. For all it seems, things now must run its natural course to the end.
If you in the coming days or months plan to shift your alignment one way or the other, choose wisely.
In the game of forks you either win or die."

The alignment is happeninggggg
>>
File: aa.png (54KB, 1271x521px) Image search: [Google]
aa.png
54KB, 1271x521px
>>2976366
even the fibonacci retracment hit 61% spot on
WE ARE GOING TO THE FUCKING MOON BOYS
>>
The Bitcoin Cash blockchain is currently operating at 17% of the original chain's difficulty.

The original chain has grown 682.23MB more than the Bitcoin Cash blockchain.

It is currently 109% more profitable to mine on the original chain.

9% more expensive and its goodbye bitcoin
>>
>>2976366
>5min
>BCC

Sometimes I wonder why I even come to biz
>>
bcc is a shitcoin but i'll at least profit off of the retards that buy this.
>>
>>2976376

We may not even have to wait until November, I think the whole Segwit on Tuesday is a giant ruse and alot of miners will jump ship immediately. It is too convenient that all these pools started signaling for it after so many have been expressly against it for months.
>>
File: bc0.png (27KB, 931x418px) Image search: [Google]
bc0.png
27KB, 931x418px
>>2976389
Wrong.

http://forkprofit.today/
>>
>>2976407
yep rumor are it will get voted it but not happen showing that the btc overlords get the final say.
Going to be interesting if it happens.
>>
File: 1501967234090.png (63KB, 348x231px) Image search: [Google]
1501967234090.png
63KB, 348x231px
tfw we successfully forked away from a bunch of greedy parasites that never understood what bitcoin was
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.