[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://twitter.com/stx_coin/status /894273163261087744 >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: stox.png (68KB, 774x605px) Image search: [Google]
stox.png
68KB, 774x605px
https://twitter.com/stx_coin/status/894273163261087744

>Aug 22nd
It is announced that the first ever prediction event for the STOX platform will be the Mayweather-Mcgregor fight.

>Aug 23rd
STOX is listed on Bittrex as prices soar to 15x-20x the ICO price.

>August 24th
Mayweather again promotes STOX with a picture of the shorts he will wear on August 26th during the fight. The shorts have the stox.com logo in bold black letters covering 70% of the surface area of the shorts.

>Aug 26th
Mayweather knocks out Mcgregor in the 2nd round. Max Kellerman asks Mayweather what his next plans are after retiring 50-0.

"Point to the easy work!"

The pay per view programming cuts to commercial as billions of people are now tuned in to the first ever STOX commercial.

A list celebrities are pitching the idea of stox, ethereum, and bancor to the masses.

Prices soar 5000x Over night.

>Aug 27th.
The smart people on this board retire.

Screencap this.
>>
yeah but when are these niggers going to buy their bancor and make this piece of shit coin move i'm sos ick of it trading in line with eth
>>
>>2975513
Be patient.
>>
Just wait til the Superbowl commercial.
>>
>>2975616
Can't wait m8.
>>
File: nobancs.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
nobancs.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>
>>2975711
Nobancs and Nostoxxers will be BTFO soon.
>>
Bnt, snt and stx prbbly the greatest jewish co- operation in crypto history you goyums better spends your goyum money in them
>>
>>2975502

Thanks OP, very informative. Give me your STX adress and I will send you $10 worth.
>>
>>2976322
0x5a2d5aeb5b78f34d14c4700f253e9c49a929d47b
>>
>>2975502

5000x overnight? OP, I'm optimistic too, but you should be a little more realistic. Although, it does feel good to be retiring next month.
>>
wow, good thing there are literally millions of other betting sites and apps people already use for the fight
>>
>>2975502
I got 49 of these ready to dump.
>>
>>2976472
Learn the difference between betting sites and prediction markets.
>>
Now that the ICO is over how do we acquire Stox?
>>
>>2976492
gambling is the exact same thing except the line is already priced in.

prediction markets move the spread to what vegas will have already set it at
>>
>>2976526
liqui. if you do want to buy in, i recommend getting it from there because as soon as it hits bittrex it will likely moon.
>>
>>2976560
can't transfer BTC, keep getting "Deposit address generation error."
>>
fuck missed ico as well. how we buy?
>>
>>2976919
Get it on liqui right now for a good price. Or wait until bittrex and it's 3x.
>>
$DNT already scheduled to be listed in Bittrex in the coming days, will probably moon sooner than $STX
>>
Dnt is pure pnd
>>
Rumor has it that STOX uses the amount of pink wojaks in biz to determine market sentiment.
>>
>>2975502
>wishful thinking: the thread
>>
Where do I buy it? I'll use my medium share of 0.3btc to take the risk
hoping for x5-10 profit
>>
>>2978516
Liqui for now, bittrex next week.
>>
Buying for 0.5 eth now
will murder your mum if i dont see 100x in a month
>>
>>2978557
Roger that.
>>
I wonder how Wagerr and STOX will end up, considering they are poised to share the market... Wonder which comes out on top? Wagerr has been taking bets on this fight for a while now as a promo. But STOX has Mayweather doing prime advertising with his persona.
>>
>>2975502
I don't understand how this offers anything special? You can predict stuff on their app or something? Who cares. Sounds like the biggest pump and dump in crypto history. I'm in, but it sounds like pure shit based entirely on marketing.
>>
>>2978733

Who cares crypto is largely irrational, make hay while the sun is still shining buddy
>>
>>2978750
>>2978733

It's backed by the creators of invest.com
A normie investing website with millions of users
Once stox platform launches, they are shoving it down the invest.com clients throats and you bet your sweet ass atleast half of them will look into it and probably a quarter of them actually download and use the app.
>>
Moon mission T-minus 7 days.
>>
>>2978794
Unironically this. The company has an existing user base so all it will take is an email blast to their existing clients.
>>
File: 1501833670959.jpg (33KB, 450x341px) Image search: [Google]
1501833670959.jpg
33KB, 450x341px
>tfw 2.5k stx's
>>
>>2975502
Alright I am convinced. Buying 100.
>>
>>2979646

Fucking lol. Thanks! Just bought 100k
>>
>>2975502
what was the actual price on launch? BTC or ETH
>>
BUY GOYS
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.