[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never listen to /biz/ Buy Byteball and get 20% more for free

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (91KB, 1812x635px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
91KB, 1812x635px
Never listen to /biz/
Buy Byteball and get 20% more for free they said. Why the fuck it's dropping like a rock if you get 20% airdropped extra in a dozen hours? Whales dumping down price so they can buy cheap just before airdrop? Who the fuck would sell just before gettting 20% more coins just for holding? BTC rose high before BCC split so why is this crashing?

Anyway you should buy now for LITERALLY FREE MONEY.
Timer here https://byteball.org/
>>
I blame the shitty logo. Who the fuck though it was a good idea to just have 100% white circle as a logo?
>>
Just HODL
>>
Who the fuck told you to buy that shit you idiot? You don't even need to read a white paper to know that's a grade A shitcoin and you should stay the fuck away if you have half a brain
>>
>>2975192
It's a bad omen.
It could mean btc is going to fall
>>
dis bad juju mon, me see da bitcoin fallin' not long from now
>>
>>2975192
Why would byteball NOT drop in anticipation of a 20% airdrop?

You get that there will be a shitload of people just dumping that free byteball immediately, making the price go down, right?

People are selling in anticipation of that.

How are you this retarded?
>>
>>2975613
Why would they sell JUST BEFORE the airdrop though? Historically on previous airdrops there have been price spikes before the airdrop since people wanted to get instant 20% returns. Of course the price is gonna crash just after the drop but I'll be selling the minute I get my stuff.
>>
> Biz shilling Byteball intensifies

Time to sell
>>
>>2975584
the movements of shitcoin byteball do not predict the movements of bitcoin in any way.
>>
Ok. It's starting to rise again as whales are buying back in. Last chance for instant +20%. Buy now sell in few hours after airdrop.
>>
>>2975192
Everyone's selling because the distribution is about to flood the market. How new are you?

Did you even know the significance and impact of today? You're supposed to buy byteball AFTER it reaches the floor, AFTER distribution happens.
>>
>>2977162
That's not really a flood. It's like 10% supply increase? Why is it dropping -50% from just that?
Especially since you get +20% from holding.
>>
File: 1465863787117.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1465863787117.png
129KB, 314x278px
Would it be worth it for me to move 1BTC off exchange to an electrum wallet to catch this airdrop?
>>
>>2978699
Seems like a good idea. At this point it's unlikely that it drops more than 20% in those few hours left until drop. Just make sure that you sell immediately after drop.
>>
File: bizisnotpol.png (296KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bizisnotpol.png
296KB, 640x480px
>>2975192
>>
>>2978767
>doing what /pol/ says
>>
>>2978699

easiest .25 btc

Just fucken sell straight away lol or your airdrop gains will get eaten away
>>
File: buymooncoinguys.png (717KB, 729x474px) Image search: [Google]
buymooncoinguys.png
717KB, 729x474px
>>2978776
/pol/ is more right than /biz/ that's for sure.
>>
It's a shitcoin ponzi scheme and everybody with a basic knowledge of finance knows that.
The way you have to play this is to link your BTC and receive 1% gains for free, Shitball holders are paying for your gainz btw.
>>
Nigga at every thread I said this is a scam, why didn't you listen?
>>
I'm going to withdraw from yopajeet to coinomi. How much time will it take?
>>
This shit will go back up eventually regardless, it happened with the last few air drops. Yes it will drop for now, but it will return to 20-25k before the next air drop, just like it has before. great profit to be had. impatient idiots everywhere. Not the best/ safest investment, but it works.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.