[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convince my colleague that going into this MLM scheme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

How do I convince my colleague that going into this MLM scheme is a bad idea? He invited me to some ceremony where he was getting a promotion or whatever and when I got there it was a cookie cutter scene out of every seminar horror story about MLM's where they got a whole bunch of people sitting and listening to some fucking conman talk about how he's made it in life with Primerica. The words that definitely got me before the ceremony even started was "keep an open mind". Why would you even say that? The fuck?

Anyways they basically did the normal spiel about how you don't need to be a peoples person or sales person to manage other's people's finances and sell them insurance; you'll be trained and prepared for that. He also dedicated an hour of his speech to how getting an education is scam made by mega corporation to train sheep into becoming employees, and that the only reason people keep going to school is because it's a tradition. And, of course, he mentioned that with Primerica you get to be your own boss. And own your own business. This is a company that is supposed to sell insurance and financial services, what kind of fucking insurance brokerage firm uses that as their tagline. Why the fuck would I want to be in that line of work with an organization quo where everyone is supposed to be the boss.

I really like the guy but I don't know how to articulate that he's getting jewed without pissing him off. Or maybe I'm misguided and MLM's/Primerica are pretty great. I'm open to people sharing their experiences, whether they're in a position like me or are currently/used to invest their career into a company like this.
>>
Let him lose his money.
>>
File: IMG_2478.jpg (102KB, 1110x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2478.jpg
102KB, 1110x680px
>>2969464
MLM dude here selling insurance and being my own boss. I make 300k in any job I want and ride lambos and shit it's not a scam if you're on top.
>>
Show him that Netflix documentary about MLMs
>>
"Wall of text that I didn't read"

Fuck everyone except yourself.
>>
My dad dragged me to one of these kind of things a few years ago. It was like a cult meeting. The guy speaking was a 22 year old with a lambo. Not cliché at all, right? Right before it started my dad was trying to sell me on it, and this old lady turned around in her chair and said something stupid like "you've got nothing to lose except the chance to be rich!". The look I gave her might as well have been a slap in the face, and she instantly turned back around.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.