[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw been reading all day and most of these coins either don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: angrypepe2.jpg (111KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
angrypepe2.jpg
111KB, 800x764px
>mfw been reading all day and most of these coins either don't make sense to me or don't have a real product let alone one I would actually use
>>
>>2968698
then you are a low iq pleb
>>
>>2968698
Congrats you realised 99.9% are shitcoins and the majority of investors are retards
>>
>>2968698
LOL
give me 5 examples in the top 25 that "dont have a real product" or one that you would "actually use"

....go!
>>
>>2968698
Wtf is the use of having a bunch of different fiat currencies? It's the same reason we have a bunch of regular currencies. People like factions and like to compete. There's really no difference between a Canadian dollar and a us dollar. If the USD is already the world currency, why doesnt Canada just use that.
>>
>>2968754
because you can't devalue your currency if it is not your own.
>>
>>2968728
Welcome to greater fool theory.

The only thing that gives any of these shitcoins value.
>>
>>2968732
XRP: Nothing to do with Ripple "muh banks" aren't going to make XRP holders rich
STEEM: Steemit has cult mentality with everyone pretending to be nice to get points and posting clickbaity bullshit. People have made good comparisons to STEEM and a pyramid scheme
Zcash: Bullshit
NEO: Bullshit. >>2967874. Almost $1b market cap for a project being worked on by basically 1 dev.
>>
>>2968728
Shitcoins are only good for quick gains. Bitcoins and Monero have actually some value as payment methods but it's for loser products like drugs, hookers and firearms. The growth potential is therefore ridiculously low (Muh OMG and McDolan coop. Why would I undergo a complex process just to buy a fucking Big Mac?) and why governments would actually allow common workers and companies to bypass the currency they actually control and bring them power?

>>2968838
Agreed on Steem. I'm all for politeness but Steemit gives such fake vibes as everyone is being a courtesan to everyone. The only way to make money is actually to make it a full-time job. Plus, everyone is shilling their shit the trustworthiness of news posted here is dubious at best.
And it's not even enough. To actually get some gains, you need to buy Steem Power out of Steem. SP is completely useless otherwise and it takes TWO FUCKING YEARS to convert it back.
I might post the content I produce for my company for some quick White Hat SEO referencing though. Not like we are going to get any Steem out of it anyway.
NEO is good for quick gains. I would count on it for at least é more years. Uselessness doesn't stop aircoins from growing. See Dash or NEM.
>>
IOTA! Because it will do what bitcoin was supposed to and replace fiat and sheeet(or bitcoin cash can do the same but will use up your grannys electricity)

i also like project decorum becuase non-censored fora is the most important societal project in our era.
>>
>>2968698
https://cryptonaire.com/

you are welcome
>>
>>2968698
Welcome to the world of cryptos, the most laughable ponzi-scheme in the history of man.

There's never a product. There's never a realistic practical use case and a substanial price increase is something unexpected yet welcomed by the manipulators.

This is where basement dwelling allowances goes up in smoke in seconds and gets turned into a new house for people who would be in jail if this wasnt the wild west still.
>>
>>2969029
C O P E
O
P
E

H A R D E R
A
R
D
E
R
>>
>>2969061
Cope with what?
I'm making bank day trading this shit. I still think it's the most fraudulent shit ever.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.