[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't crypto companies realize that there's no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: thinkingpepe-300x300.png (60KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
thinkingpepe-300x300.png
60KB, 300x300px
Why don't crypto companies realize that there's no use for multiple crypto currencies for every single niche?

A handful of strong currencies will cover every niche because there's no point of specialization.

eg. shitcoins like skincoin, chancoin, musicoin

Chances are that in 5 years, the majority of today's altcoins won't survive.
>>
>>2968332
I traded 12,000 Potcoins for 6 grams of concentrated dab oil.
If we all had to pay 1 Mooncoin to "like" someones status, less betas would orbit gravity whores.
If we all used Audiocoin, the really talented musicicians would profit instead of niggerjews selling Lemonade.
If we all paid in HTMLCoin to access websites, sites would load faster without advertising and redirecting.

One dollar for all has made the world a shitty place where a teenage girl can become a millionaire and buy lambos if she sells her virginity to the highest bidder...we can fix this with FuckCoin....

I think you're a low-IQ, jewish fud, OP.
>>
File: kek semi-sensible.jpg (306KB, 1217x1217px) Image search: [Google]
kek semi-sensible.jpg
306KB, 1217x1217px
>>2968332

you know, every fukkin' altcoin was born because someone thought "I'll premine, I'll become instantly rich!"

it's like US people creating musicdollars, dogdollars, and superdollars...
>>
>>2968405
you do realize they can just exchange those shitcoins for the actual important coin once they get them. Missing OP's point entirely because you are low IQ
>>
>>2968332
Anon, what you are witnessing is the Federal Reserve and all of it's proxies freaking out.

Bitcoin was created by them to keep their shitty "print out of thin air" paradigm going.

They are freaking out because the oldbug gold traders are beating them badly.

The gold/silver sales just keep mooning and they know it.

You are going to see Bitcoin rise and rise and rise.

Why, because the Fed has endless dollars which is the only thing fueling Bitcoin.

Hope you are the right side when this thing ends.
>>
>>2968332
>implying it's about the niche
It's about the free money, but you need to give the kid a name, don't you?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.