[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haven't heard much about XMR on here for a while. Did you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

Haven't heard much about XMR on here for a while. Did you all just lose interest in it? Or you just holding for the long term? I have about 103 XMR worth around 5k, should I invest in something else?
>>
the devs don't want it to moon. use it to invest in contraband
>>
When you sell it will pump. The trick is to sell half and make some money but not as much as you could have if you didn't sell. But you've got to trigger the pump somehow and if you didn't sell the pump would never happen.
>>
>>2965443
>the devs don't want it to moon.
Please stop spewing nonsense, thanks.

>>2965433
XMR is not really a coin you can time for dips and short term pumps, it's just a good long term hodl. If that's all you have in crypto, I'd split a small chunk into a riskier coin for fun.
>>
>>2965490
>Please stop spewing nonsense, thanks.
lol someone is in denial. fluffy pony said exactly that.

also thanks to the good people at verge, we know that the authorities can prove people have XMR nodes via their IP address. so that's not good.
>>
>>2965513
>thanks to the good people at verge
Soure? I'm sure they aren't biased or anything. LOL
>>
XMR/XBT is on a constant downtrend. Get rid of that crap.
>>
>>2965537
>>2962984
>>
>>2965571
>I literally can't zoom out

It's kind of the opposite, anon
>>
>>2965433
>threads on xmr every single day for last 2 weeks out of nowhere
>lets make another one saying it's an underground coin lol!
really makes you think
>>
Why are there so many monero threads all of a sudden?

As a monero holder, please, please shut up and don't try to hype my investment
>>
>>2965596
i also like investing in things whose creator said is not an investment
>>
>>2965608

I'm not buying your xvg bags buddy
>>
File: 201tt.png (37KB, 290x198px) Image search: [Google]
201tt.png
37KB, 290x198px
>>2965433
>lose interest
>monero
pick one
>>
>>2965596
Better buy now before it reaches insane heights, like 0.017. lmao
>>
>>2965537
Verge has the largest shilling budget I've seen of any shitcoin
>>
File: IMG_20170709_000116.jpg (36KB, 720x543px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170709_000116.jpg
36KB, 720x543px
>>2965513
You can run a Tor Monero node you fucking shithead. You can also run a Tor bitcoin node which is about all Verge is (besides being worthless). Also the Monero community is building an c++ i2p router that anyone can use that will be used for Monero when it's ready. Nothing can touch Monero when it comes to privacy because it is driven by people with the highest privacy ideals and the highest IQs.
>>
>>2966254
How much are they paying you to say that?
>>
>>2966269
Who would pay me?
>>
So monero is a hold?
>>
File: robbie-tripp-love-letter__oPt.jpg (68KB, 580x671px) Image search: [Google]
robbie-tripp-love-letter__oPt.jpg
68KB, 580x671px
>>2966269
Right now monero needs publicity like that fat chicks semi cute husband who I would eat his ass but probably not hers during a 3some. People who hold on to XMR eat ass and monero needs publicity in a organic way by anonymous people. It has to be in a organic and loving not rapey.
>>
>>2966470
or maybe it's just not an investment. you buy it when you need to make a sketchy ass transaction. that's it. holders of monero are retarded.
>>
>>2966473
>Are we getting your attention yet
>Every coin and token but BTC is a come up for a drug lord or launderer or computer nerd
>>
>>2966473
>holders of monero are retarded.
Yeah, 720 billion dollar market cap and it's the only truly anonymous coin. What a bunch of retards. Surely, anon here on 4chan has it figured out.
>>
>>2966492
>720 billion dollar market cap
well you don't even know your basic numbers, so yeah, retarded.
>>
>>2966495
Typo, it's late. How much XVG do you get per post, by the way?
>>
>>2966519

Nah I worked it out, they do it for attention, not money. Barging onto a successful coin's thread to start shit is the only way they can hope people will even acknowledge the existence of their non-entity shitcoin

Imagine some nobody rapper trying to call out some big time superstar, in the hopes that some manufactured "beef" will net them fame, knowing that *any* response at all from a real player is some sort of validation
>>
time for change time for moonero :)
>>
Nobody should hold XMR.
Just short it when it goes over 0.017. It's almost too easy.
>>
>>2967594
i'm a whale =)
>>
>>2967594
Seems like every time it goes up it gets beat back down but one day it won't come back. I'm not going to take the risk of missing out.
>>
lol the only risk is buying this coin.Zcash is going to pummel this shitcoin into obscurity
>>
>>2967732
If ztrash is so private, why are darknet markets and WannaCry attackers not using it?
>>
>>2967732
Zcash is made in Israel. Nuff said faggot
>>
Monero is going to drop out of the top15.
How does it feel holding the worst performing coin???
Nobody cares about monero. You shills aren't going to change that. There are no mobile wallets and this will cause the slow death of this coin.
>>
/s
>>
>>2967782
>There are no mobile wallets and this will cause the slow death of this coin.

I saw one on the Google play store.
>>
>>2967830
Yeah, I'm just joking lol.
I hold my own proud bag of mentos.
>>
>>2965433
when IOTA releases their privacy features monero will become irrelevant.
>>
:D
>>
>>2965513
Stop spewing nonsense anon. It's pathetic.
>>
File: xmr.png (110KB, 1938x702px) Image search: [Google]
xmr.png
110KB, 1938x702px
in the period where literally every fucking coin made bank XMR sat still and did nothing. get the fuck out.
>>
>>2968398
XMRUSD increased though
>>
>>2968408
Who cares about the XMR/USD pair when all the volume comes from XMR/XBT?
We're doing even worse on the XMR/(XBT+BCH) pair. Buying Bitcoin would have been the better choice, that's just how it is.
Monero is performing really bad.
>>
>>2965445
iktf
>>
>>2965433
It's heading towards 0.013.
There's no demand at all for this coin.
>>
>>2966269
Probably less than the verge-shills are being paid.
>>
>>2968571
Mostly because darknet websites keep getting taken down
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.