[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /biz/. You finally made it, your coins have mooned enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

So /biz/. You finally made it, your coins have mooned enough so you can buy your dream car and dream house.

Who's the first person you will pick up with your car and let into your house? Is it facebook? I just realised I have nobody I love enough because I think that everyone is selfish even family and friends.

The only person I might show would be facebook because I want to show everything of and finally look like someone who should be respected and trusted for what he says.

No wonder I feel lonely in this world.
>>
My goal is too be free of work and owners not accumulate more shit. I don't have a Facebook. I would buy my family a house if I could.
>>
>>2964399
>you finally made it - now throw away all your money like an illiterate nigger
>>
nigga who the fuck is facebook
what the fuck
>>
>>2964410
>niggers can afford nice houses
epic!
>>
I'd probably just buy a condo to get an investment visa in a cool country and keep trying to make more money, it's fun
>>
Either my ex-girlfriend who I broke up with because of her psychiatric problems and my own narcissism that didn't allow me to express the kindness and appreciation for her that she deserved. I could buy the therapy she needed.

Or another friend I met in college who's become hardnosed and is now going through law school. We could be professional assholes together.
>>
>>2964462
"be professional assholes together"

aren't you afraid that she'll be an asshole to you as well then?
>>
i want my own pool in a nice warm country, somewhere around the mediterranean, australia or the gulf of mexico, the house next to the pool could be a caravan for all i care.

i will have a white girlfriend and a cute smart dog, maybe a border collie.

i will spend my days pumping and dumping coins or whatever it happens to be by the time im there
>>
>>2964462
she could destroy you just like she destroyed others
>>
>>2964479
>not wanting a grill thats mean to everyone else but you
>>
>>2964399
2 bedroom cottage in Ireland near a stream with trout in it. I would charter a private flight for my friends and family to come hang for a couple of weeks and explore the country. Then I would put my feet up and enjoy my hobbies.
>>
>>2964399
I do plan on posting a selfie of my Marcus Aurelius statue once i can afford it
>>
please let me own one of these condo one day and ride bike up the mountains
>>
>>2964608
that looks like a third world slum
>>
>>2964499
This anon gets it.
>>
>>2964622
It's very clean and comfy, great infrastructure. I was there for a year for school and love it.
>>
>>2964399
>implying i'm actually buying a fucking car
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.