[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bought bcc at $1000 cause i thought it was going to flip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Scrubs.png (302KB, 479x342px) Image search: [Google]
Scrubs.png
302KB, 479x342px
>bought bcc at $1000 cause i thought it was going to flip with btc

I honestly don't even know what to do anymore.
>>
>>2964104

Send me your savings bro, I will double them and then return + 10%.
>>
>>2964104
Why are you retarded?
>>
File: Occult Lit..jpg (3MB, 900x4100px) Image search: [Google]
Occult Lit..jpg
3MB, 900x4100px
>Being this uninformed
Pic unrelated
>>
File: Fullretarded.jpg (87KB, 447x555px) Image search: [Google]
Fullretarded.jpg
87KB, 447x555px
>>2964104
Never go full retard.
>>
Holy shit
I'm bagholding 8 and some bcc that I bought at a bit under .1 and I've been wanting to end it. Can't imagine how you're feeling right now.
>>
>>2964168
>>
Never, ever, let fomo get to you

Choose a coin because you actually believe in the tech. Hold it.
>>
>>2964104
Hold bags for years?
Learn a valuable lesson?
Cry yourself to sleep?
>>
Holy shit, actually kill yourself if you're this dumb
>>
File: suckitbiz.png (16KB, 589x315px) Image search: [Google]
suckitbiz.png
16KB, 589x315px
>>2964104

We gon win!
>>
>tfw was tempted to buy in at .08 because SURELY it can't go any lower than that
>>
>>2964104
Bitcoin Cash is objectively the better coin, however buying when so many Core whales pledged to dump is certainly retarded.

Give it some months. See what November brings.
>>
>>2964209
This 1000%.

If you are buying a coin at an ATH, you better be planning on staying with it. Otherwise, ask yourself, "is this a long term bet or did all the pajeets get to me?"
You know the truth anon, you just choose not to see it.
Also, buy and hodl LTC. It's like cryptoxanax. Not gonna fuck you up too badly, not going to spiral moon quickly and get you all amped up. Slow and steady.
>>
>>2964209
What's fomo? Sorry, newfag.
>>
>>2964762
fear of missing out.
>>
>>2964104
Cry. That's what you do.
>>
File: insensitive-stereotype.png (181KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
insensitive-stereotype.png
181KB, 600x600px
>>2964104
You probably bought it from me. I'll buy it back from you for $272.
>>
>>2964771
Thanks!
>>
Treat it as an invaluable learning experience that you got for the bargain price of $1000.

Then, start again. Buy a small amount of bitcoin. Every couple of weeks buy another small amount of bitcoin. Be patient. HODL it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.