[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are bank wire transfers so slow? European banks are legally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Why are bank wire transfers so slow?

European banks are legally required to transfer money within 1 business day, but that's still ridiculously slow.

Is there any technical reason why a wire transfer can't be handles in seconds?
>>
South Korea has fast wire transfers, apparently

>I was just in South Korea this past year and back transfers are instantaneous. You transfer the money on your cell phone bank app and the recipient waits to get confirmation on their cell phone bank app that their bank received the money and deposited it into your account. It happens within seconds. A lot of transactions are done this way. That's actually how we got our deposit back on our rental. They inspected the apartment and then transferred the money into our accounts immediately.
>>
Mexico has fast transfers
>>
That's fucked up but they have an incoming and outcoming sessions set up at different hours throught the day.
One bank can have sessions at 9:00, 12:00, 17:00 and another at 11:00 and 15:00.

Sometimes tou can transfer funds faster with additional fee. The delay is artificial to get money of off you for faster execution.
>>
I'm in Chile and we also have instant transfers between banks inside the country.
>>
>>2963665
Same in UK.
>>
>>2962136
Because the banks are making money if they don't give it to you yet.
In the US you like to get fucked by the "free market" and are afraid of regulation.

You like to have companies fuck you in the ass for some reason. Americans are brainwashed.
Regulations make sure that consumers are not abused.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (26KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
26KB, 512x288px
>>2963738
>America
>Free market
>Afraid of regulations
LMAO how young are you

https://youtu.be/9Yg14cdcLoo
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.