[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/, I'm here again. ANS and ETH gone as I sugge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: lastthread.png (264KB, 1890x1680px) Image search: [Google]
lastthread.png
264KB, 1890x1680px
Hey /biz/, I'm here again.

ANS and ETH gone as I suggested you it would go. I hope some of you invested as I suggested.

Btw sorry about the last thread, lost connection in the plane and couldn't answer all the questions at the end of the thread.

In the last thread we touched some interesting points and I was thinking about doing another one since you asked a lot of questions and was pretty fun.

Same rules than last time, I won't shill anything, I won't recommend coins or anything that could benefit some specific coin.

I will answer everything I can.

>Last threads:
>>2743187
http://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/2697928/
>>2857681
>>
plz give bitcoin so i can buy food for my familia gracias 1EhGVmSN1zeqHLyFTKmyTj8opBHT6HaHgo
>>
lol I specifically remember you saying ANS might be good long term but you had no idea. you certainly didn't predict this short term boom. go away.
>>
>>2961332
>Is the price of BTC going to stabilize around 3k?
>Long-term view on BCC.
>>
1KhpaEYikbiKLcv2oXp31dFTxgSZbHjXaA
any amount will help please
also
>sense titol
that's not regular spanish, it is catala or basque or something
>>
Can you mass-buy some Antshares to drive the price up a bit, then sell?

My bags feel heavy.
>>
Hello. I am a 29-year-old man living in Japan.

I have lost everything. I have a debt of 7 million yen (70 thousand dollars). I am usually encouraged to work as a businessman every day. One day, I lent my friend a lot of money, but it never came back. Because I can not contact with my friends.
Bad things continue,and I was suffered from heavy disease.

I am desperate and burned and started investing, but I can not do it with such a heart. I have lost all the money. The money to pay the electricity bill is about to go away.
I sincerely regret that what I had done burning investment was truly absurd.
However, I am originally infirm and I need to go to the hospital on a regular basis. However, there is no money to go to the hospital, utility expenses are about to bottom out.

I am living with fright from debt everyday but I want to do a normal life as well. Every day, I want to be smiling.
Please. Is there anyone who supports money? Even a small amount of money is very happy. Below is the address of the bit coin I was using when I was trading. 3PjjDLN1TGP5Vfhga7bLnMDioknxhH9DgM
Those who have an account of bitcoin are glad if you can donate to the above address.
Who can donate even if you do not have a bit coin address, can you get a mail at the next address?
[email protected]
Finally. Thank you very much for reading my long sentences.
>>
>>2961510
Show pics of your 3d waifu
>>
>>2961332
Do you really leave all that on the exchange?
>>
>>2961510
oh no :( buy esp sir
>>
>>2961332
I mistakenly sold my BTC before the fork with the intent of buying back in after. In your opinion, where's a good entry level? I'm praying that it won't NOT dip after this sudden increase
>>
>>2961332
Hello. I am a 29-year-old man living in Japan.

I have lost everything. I have a debt of 7 million yen (70 thousand dollars). I am usually encouraged to work as a businessman every day. One day, I lent my friend a lot of money, but it never came back. Because I can not contact with my friends.
Bad things continue,and I was suffered from heavy disease.

I am desperate and burned and started investing, but I can not do it with such a heart. I have lost all the money. The money to pay the electricity bill is about to go away.
I sincerely regret that what I had done burning investment was truly absurd.
However, I am originally infirm and I need to go to the hospital on a regular basis. However, there is no money to go to the hospital, utility expenses are about to bottom out.

I am living with fright from debt everyday but I want to do a normal life as well. Every day, I want to be smiling.
Please. Is there anyone who supports money? Even a small amount of money is very happy. Below is the address of the bit coin I was using when I was trading. 3PjjDLN1TGP5Vfhga7bLnMDioknxhH9DgM
Those who have an account of bitcoin are glad if you can donate to the above address.
Who can donate even if you do not have a bit coin address, can you get a mail at the next address?
[email protected]
Finally. Thank you very much for reading my long sentences.

>kys
>>
>>2961332
>I was obsesed, all people that made so much as me were the same way: We would sleep 7 hours and be the rest in front of the computer writting and drawing what we would think was happening. I had to stop cause I was killing myself cause adderall. After around 6 months I found patterns, in 4 different coins and following it I did x6 in 3 months.

this is literally me right down to the numbers
>>
Did you ever buy yourself into any shitcoins or were you a master from day one?

Got any advice for someone that's trying to do this past-time-ish?

What are you plans now, being a multi-millionaire? Has it changed you in any way?

And, if you would be so kind: 1NUVEgefxf63w2VNtvDermLZeyrTz9sM48
Bought myself unfortunately into a few PND's, so I'd appreciate any amount. I carry the bags now as lessons. I know you don't get or stay rich by giving money away, but you'd make an anon very grateful, if that means anything.
>>
>>2961332
I won't tell my whole story because you will think that i'm lying and that i am only begging. I will only say that i really need it for my life, i hope my honesty will earn me something, i would be happy.

BTC 1H1xmRbnisttKvc4nWkniVkZvXofTmVSTr
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 657x527px
>>2961332
still holding DGB bags

>mfw i thought i bought the dip at 1k sats
>>
>>2961510
>Thank you very much for reading my long sentences.

this made me howl

tahnks nip
>>
>>2961647
I did the same with ETH. Everyone on leddit was expecting ETH to moon because of the fork so naturally I took the contrary position. I think that's probably the first time they've been right about something.

If I buy back in now I'm down 40ETH.
>>
>>2961767
Damn. My mistake was only with 2k, yours probably stings a bit more
>>
>>2961811
Yeah, if I buy back in now, I'll have less coins than my friends who bought because I was buying, and they entered at like 50EUR (I entered at 30ish). I'll be too ashamed to admit I should have just held. But, saying that, if I'd been actively trading before the crash from £310, I'd have a lot more money than I do now.
>>
File: 1493287889499.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1493287889499.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>2961332
Hodl vs Trading, which one do you prefer?
Do you see us getting rich with Hodling in the near future?

Atm I am currently Hodling 95% of my diversified port. and sometimes make a few trades with the 5% to protect my stack.
Since im not comfortable on betting my entire roll.

How old are you?
How do you spend your days now that you are filthy rich?
>>
File: 1484643958367.jpg (118KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1484643958367.jpg
118KB, 406x364px
Sooooo is OP just not going to answer any questions at all?
>>
>>2961332
I need money for alcohol

1KWUQFqzShEvqGqSEGgxANmFUwT3qwQyna
>>
>>2961332

Do I hold or sell ANS?
>>
1Mhrb93WbCyU7MTj95vjV82cG5mjju3jay
YOU HAVE MY RESPECT MAN, BUT PLEASE SEND ME SOME
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.