[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So hol up, I was expecting a pump cause of Coinbase support but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: coinbaser.png (516KB, 1054x544px) Image search: [Google]
coinbaser.png
516KB, 1054x544px
So hol up, I was expecting a pump cause of Coinbase support but it's just withdrawals? They aren't adding Bitcoin cash for trading on Jan 1st?

So basically it's just even more dumping?
>>
>>2960715
its because BCC is a way of auditing
this is why polo changed their minds too, they dont want people to think they are running fractional reserves
its not because they actually give a fuck about this shitcoin
>>
>>2960739
>its because BCC is a way of auditing

Care to elaborate on that?
>>
>>2960775
>teach me how to think
>>
>>2960715
Yes. Just more dumping.

BCC was fucking shit.

If you weren't a fucking newfag, you would have seen what they did with ETC, the exact same fucking thing. BCC is shit and will simply be dumped. Deal with it bagholder.
>>
>>2960775
How does it feel to be a brainlet?
>>
>>2960809
I'm not a bagholder. I only have LTC at the moment. I just was considering it a smart buy after the 14th when the final big dump commences from Poloniex.

It has a strong chance of resurging afterwards maybe. That's why i was asking about it.
>>
>>2960823
this thread is a joke right?
It's an audit because BCC is distributed on a 1:1 ratio to btc. If an exchange runs fractional reserves, IE they are not fucking solvent, they cannot give out all the BCC

>LTC
Are you fucking kidding? The only advantage LTC had over BTC is about to vanish. It will be a literal clone of btc, except under a different name/logo and with less people using it, along with a lack of the first mover advantage.

Yes the rising tide of BTC will lift all boats, but LTC is possibly the worst fucking choice since it's going to be fundamentally useless. Like, what the fuck was your reasoning behind buying litecoin NOW?
>>
Of course they will, they stole all the bcc from their retards clients who didnt moved them to get their bcc
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.