[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sold 4 bitcoins on July 30 . fml, my whole bankroll was 9 btc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: btc-coins.jpg (83KB, 1000x628px) Image search: [Google]
btc-coins.jpg
83KB, 1000x628px
Sold 4 bitcoins on July 30 . fml, my whole bankroll was 9 btc . not judging by the result do you think it was a sound choice to cashout a part of my btc due to the uncertainty of Aug 1 ?
>>
>>2959994
Your options were:
>cash out and risk having to buy back in high
>stay in and risk coins losing value

You chose the first. If it had crashed, you would be fine right now. Much of the current price surge is people like you buying back in now that the storm is over. Now man the fuck up and either buy back in or get the fuck out
>>
>>2959994
BTC will crash soon due to the recent influx in price.
If I were you I'd sell most of my bitcoins now and buy back in later when it crashes.
>>
>>2959994

your mistake was not realizing that some exchanges were giving a 1:1 ratio of bitcoin cash for every bitcoins you have. This and bip91 was one of the major reason why everything was still so stable, barely any loss of value for bitcoins, instead they were rising as it approach aug 1
>>
>>2959994
I did this, but with 10 btc.

It was obviously the wrong choice looking at it now, but it wasn't something completely retarded like buying BCC at its all time high.
>>
honestly if you personally were unsure, then yeah, always back out of a trade you are not sure of. In that respect, you definitely made the right decision. There is no need to jump in blind like a faggot and hope for the best.

but from my PoV, good god man lol. It was really obvious the BTC split would be profitable, it wasn't anything like stock split from the very start. That would require centralization.

BCC was just an altcoin with fanfuckingtastic marketing. There was no need to feel fear. The biggest indicator, was how much fucking FUD was released at the end of july. Like what the fuck was that entire week? FUD after FUD after FUD. Refused to give whales a single coin.

You should just do more research next time when you feel fear, not just buy into it and take shit at face value.
>>
>>2959994
you are and most people here are retards honestly alts were dirt cheap up to the fork stratis for example gave a +40% when the bch retards went back in
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.