[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else not know anyone else who is into cryptocurrencies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Body_cropped face.png (475KB, 539x489px) Image search: [Google]
Body_cropped face.png
475KB, 539x489px
Anyone else not know anyone else who is into cryptocurrencies outside of the internet? I'd say less than 0.1% of people in the west actually invest in them, roughly going by what I see.

Communities like /biz/ and bitcointalk are still "underground" on the broader scale of things. I love being one of the first in :^)

(Of course the Asians are a mile ahead of us but whatevs)
>>
I hope the price will skyrocket when people finally realize that crypto is the future.
>>
Not sure how into it they are but I've heard some colleagues and relatives talk about btc and dogecoin lol.
>>
i'm going to be so rich when people realise what an asset XRP is and buy into it

whether it take 5 or 10 is irrelevant

it'll happen eventually
>>
post more
>>
>>2959694
im a pharmacist Kroger (eastern united states grocery store chain) and i've actually met 5 other pharmacists who are investing in crypto, one of them since 2014.
It's not many but i was just surprised when i found out these people have a group chat dedicated to crypto, now we all discuss.
>>
File: gibsmedatgoy.jpg (79KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
gibsmedatgoy.jpg
79KB, 600x430px
>>2959694
Most responses I get in RL about crypto are

> It's just air, 0's and 1's. I need something real.
(whatever that means)
> They only use it for CP and drugs, I ain't touching that crypto.

Crypto is the start of removing all cash, it's the future indeed. This way your overlords can see every penny you'll spend. The wallet microchip is real and it will be coming our way within the next 10-20 years.
>>
>>2960080
these kikes can barely track fiat you think they can keep track of billions of people using Monero?
>>
Is not crypto the future of offshore banking?
Cash to crypto transactions are anonymous, and once more and more parts of the market accept any form of crypto as payment you can basically evade paying any taxes.
>>
>>2960080
>bitcoin gets hacked all the time right?
>I ALMOST bought bitcoin when it was just *insert price below $1k here*! I would have been rich now! Too bad it's too late now
>>
I just read a NYT piece about millenials using crypto as their 401k so it can't be that uncommon.
>>
>>2960105
Machine learning allows cars to drive itself up to 200mph.

Keeping track of transactions seems trivial compared to that.
>>
>>2960139
this is me, 24 years old
am i stupid?

like i have an actual 401k but its only 5% per paycheck and i put atleast 20-30% into crypto... its my golden ticket to not working forever
>>
>>2960145
>car specifically designed to drive itself
>currency specifically designed to not be trackable

Pretty shit comparison really
>>
>>2960172
It's about the technology, btc is easily tracked. There are only a few private coins and for every electronic system, there's a way to backtrack it.

The same happend with those magical PGP phones which were 'uncrackable' but now it appears they can be cracked.

Same with that Iphone story, where the FBI took weeks to crack it but once they cracked it, all other Iphones were cracked within a day.

It's a cat and mouse game and we're on the 'weak' end of that spectrum.

>>2960105
What makes you think the eternal kike can't track fiat? Once it gets put back in the system, there's always a trail and if there isn't one, the Kings will have a good reason to strip you of your belongings.
>>
>>2960160
same at 25, except I cancelled my private pension. crypto or nothing.
>>
>>2959694
>outside of the internet
>outside of the internet
>outside of the internet
Pretty much everyone uses the Internet nowadays.
>>
>>2960275
he means people you know irl mate
>>
I've heard the IT managers at my office talking about btc and block chain tech. Whenever I ask non tech related people they just say they've heard about it but get really confused or think it's stocks.
>>
>>2960209
>The post you replied to was about Monero

Monero is not btc, and even if they figure out how to track it, your comparison is still complete shit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.