[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember, pride comes before the fall. What will you do when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2337.jpg (65KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2337.jpg
65KB, 427x640px
Remember, pride comes before the fall. What will you do when they announce Apple coins, google bucks and Amazon gold? Remember to save some money for a noose
>>
>>2959581
Nobody will care. All of the above would release tokens, not realy cryptos. You could also bet that theyd do stupid things like only accept fiat currency in exchange for them, overcharge tx fees and profit off them, no mining, no staking. They are absolutely out of the loop in this one, just as the banks are and your gramdparemts are. By the time they wake up fiat will be worthless and all those billions in Apple's coffers wont be able to buy a pack of gum. This is our future, fuck those old bastards! They fact that Apple had enough money to effectively end world poverty amd yet they decided to just let it rot in a bank account tells you all ypu need to know. They have lost the right to hild wealth. Anyway, fuck iPhones, only a fucking mongole would spend a grand on something with zero roi.
>>
>>2959673
A-fucking-men brother
>>
lmao they already have that they're called google play store / apple store credits. MS has xbox points. Amazon has amazon cash are you kidding me? Those are not decentralized systems.

If those companies do make decentralized currencies I'm sure they will be popular but they won't detract from bitcoin they would probably add value to bitcoin.
>>
File: community2.png (61KB, 600x684px) Image search: [Google]
community2.png
61KB, 600x684px
I'll just wait for these.
>>
HAHAHA Amazon. This is me when it has a stock market crash.
>>
File: IMG_2054.png (88KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2054.png
88KB, 604x516px
I'm an apple employee working on a cryptocurrency. Bet you can't guess which one :)
>>
>>2959581
Apple has been going up for the last decade, amazon has been going up for the last decade and google has been going up for the last decade,
>>
>>2959819

All the top tech companies are. I'm working at a big internet infrastructure corp working with banks to make a crypto.
>>
>>2959819
Coin name or GTFO
>>
>>2959828
>Coin name or GTFO
Lickwise
>>
>>2959673
>They fact that Apple had enough money to effectively end world poverty amd yet they decided to just let it rot in a bank account tells you all ypu need to know.

Go back to /leftypol/.
>>
File: fanboi.jpg (80KB, 495x481px) Image search: [Google]
fanboi.jpg
80KB, 495x481px
>>2959581
>Apple coins

given the number of gullible fanbois out there, it would work.
>>
>>2959854

Its a private coin on banks can buy, its not some ICO scam but a real product.
>>
>buying some jew crypto that isn't even on a blockchain
>>
>>2959857
Hey fuck off underage cunt
>>
>>2959673
Why the fuck do you leftists feel entitled to others' money?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.