[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unless your hustling, smart and lucky your really not making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Unless your hustling, smart and lucky your really not making a killing off cryptos... Unless your the motherfucking money changers, these transfer fees and minimum transactions. Honestly wasn't bitcoin memed to be about micro payments and currency for us poor anons? How can we make our own transaction systems from ourselves to ourselves. FUCK LAMBOS when I get the juice Im going to linkdIn buying 10 CS Majors and making my transaction transfer system and its going to be free.
>>
>>2958594
I dont know, I showed my grandfather how I made 150% my initial and he fucking died
>>
>>2958594
I made over $200 tonight and paid maybe $10 in fees? Worth it imo.
>>
>>2958594
Tx fees won't prevent you from getting rich and minimum transactions are decently small on every exchange I'm familiar with. Are you trying to play with $10 or something?
>>
>>2958627
>>2958600
Thats awesome for both of you but it still should anger you that you have to pay to send your coins. Im just putting my intenions out there, I hate TPTB and this is my idea of the ultimate fuck you to banks.
I agree its worth the risk to trade, if your a hustler. But minimum fees leave fractions of coins that add up, the transfers add up, non stop.
>>
File: gains.png (1KB, 113x45px) Image search: [Google]
gains.png
1KB, 113x45px
>>2958646
I most certainly am. Look at my gains so far!
>>
>>2958594
https://youtu.be/Ud0HPMK4OvI

Not life changing bUT consistent.
>>
>>2958715
But because the bankers >banksters don't want you to have a come up. That $13 >1 hours wagecucking should have no value unless you want to pay a percentage and find a person whos willing to less then the transfer fees.
>Fuck that shit that 1 hour of cuckery should have full value. If he wants to buy a $10 sack of weed or some seeds he MUST pay more then $10.
>>
>>2958754
>My computer killed itself mid rant because im boring.
>Theres alot more to my rant
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.