[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck me I just started a new job and now the guy that is teaching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: lXSWGjR.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
lXSWGjR.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
Fuck me I just started a new job and now the guy that is teaching me is going on leave for 3 weeks. These fucking idiots expect me to taken over his project after only being there for two weeks. Now these cunts have me coming in on a saturday because appareantly there is a whole lot of stuff they forgot to tell me about. I barely understand most of the stuff they told me about last week. Seriously fuck them I really feel like quitting and tell them it's their problem for not finding a better solution than dumping it all on the new guy. I'm too much of a pussy to quit though.
>>
>>2957723
>I'm too much of a pussy to quit though

This is precisely why you're in this situation. If they thought you had the balls to quit they wouldn't dump all this work on you.
>>
>>2957745
Well that sucks for them too because i'm going to do a shit job and fuck up the project without decent training
>>
>>2957872
Which is also your fault.
>>
>>2957890
Eh, maybe yeah. I could just quit though (but no balls) :(
>>
>>2957723
Ride it out as long as you can and know that it doesnt matter if they let you go seeing as you want to quit anyway

/thread
>>
what job?
>>
>>2957723
keep blogposts on r9k faggot
>>
>>2957923
You're right. But it's not going to be a fun ride if you know you're going to get shit on
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.