[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

crypto has tangible value that can be calculated. its a utility

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1498407040120.png (148KB, 312x380px) Image search: [Google]
1498407040120.png
148KB, 312x380px
crypto has tangible value that can be calculated. its a utility like electricity or data and fills the need for a trustless middleman.

the value of crypto is equal to the global value that needs to be moved trustlessly. this is in the trillions. its the most undervalued asset on the planet.

the only problem is no one trusts this trustless middleman because they don't understand it. so the exchange prices are low because of lack of understanding.

if you buy 1 bitcoin and 10 eth you will be a millionaire by 2030 guaranteed. eth is the transaction layer (contracts) and bitcoin is the store layer (like gold only better).

youll make it as long as you dont buy ico shit coins, trade on margin, or short.

i promise.
>>
I believe you, I'm holding all my fiat in crypto hoping it gets adopted mainstream some day
>>
>>2955413

What about EOD? What about NEO? What will happen to these ass-tradamus?
>>
>>2955525
NEO is the Chinese ETH, alibaba is already trying to start adopting the smart contracts and it'll explode within a few years
>>
>>2955413
your promise means nothing if it is not a legally binding contractual agreement to pay out
in event of default on your promise

it is not a promise.
it is an opinion you are espousing .
it is an opinion that straddles the absurd line
between fantasy and precognition of future events .
>>
>>2955525

WHAT ABOUT EOS????????????????????????

????????????????????????????? If it takes off, ETH dies right???????????
>>
>>2955525

I meant to say EOS, not EOD
>>
>>2955413
interestingly I have been a believer since 2013. But since a few day ago I have been having second thoughts. I have been putting myself into the perspective of a normie and how they struggle to place money into such a thing. But then I remember that I already transferred into my bank account and withdrew the cash so I know its real but I cant shake the normie perspective.
>>
>>2955833
blockchain can get integrated into all kinds of commerce and agreements, you don't even need to know what's happening or set up a wallet like steemit
>>
>>2955413
>being a millionaire in fiat in 2030
at the current level of global uncertainty, that doesnt mean shit
>>
What about Iota faggot

>Quicker than Bitcoin
>Zero fees
>Quantum computing resistant
>No mining cartel (true decentralization)

$.33 cents. Now is the time to get in, this is your second chance at buying BTC in 2010
>>
>>2956423
is that the one that supports refugees? no thanks
>>
>>2956423
>coin supporting rapefugees

no thanks pajeet I'm not buying a dime of your worthless scamcoin
>>
File: Benedict.png (536KB, 1280x528px) Image search: [Google]
Benedict.png
536KB, 1280x528px
>>2955413

That's a well articulated opinion and not too outlandish, but there's so many things that can get in the way of any one of these private enthusiast coins like BTC, like a well funded private industry equivalent, for this really to hold any weight.

Still, having a stake in these technologies is a healthy thing.

Except for ETH. It's an appalling shitcoin.
>>
>>2955413
You may be a millionare--fiat may just be worth shit by then.
>>
>>2956423
Vaporware useless technology, normies don't need this shit
>>
>>2956522
> he fell for the NEET crypto world domination meme
lot's of governments and powerfull people not wanting you to get rich tho, lets hope we can stretch this money making as long as we can before they pick up (at least in Europe, murica is a hopeless cuckland, i don't pay ANY taxes on cryptos)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.