[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You retarded faggots, Shkreli was a self-made multi-millionaire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

You retarded faggots, Shkreli was a self-made multi-millionaire who beat the system and tried to educated the general public on the corruption in big pharma/insurance. They kept focusing on "raising the price of drugs" but they never discussed that it would COST INSURANCE COMPANIES MORE, NOT PEOPLE. Yes, that does cause insurance to go up for everyone, but it is literally such a big scam in general that a 2000x price hike would literally be nothing in the larger picture.

Everyone laughing at his downfall is like a fucking ignorant pleb cheering on the elite as they punish a commoner for daring to rise in society. Fucking idiots keep drinking the tap water.
>>
>>2955338
Martin pls can I get some btc? youre gonna fucking die in there anyways man
>>
OP,

here is hoping you get a disease and some dickhead raises the price of your medicine 5,000%,

and when you cant pay the Jew cunt says,

There s no free lunch Goy
>>
>>2955972
Not OP but Shkreli literally gave out free copies of the drug to anybody who contacted him needing it.
>>
>>2955338

anyone know the real story of how he got rich ?
>>
>>2956141
DGB I heard
>>
>>2956141
Mix of DGB, buttbeans, xoneros and some other drugs
>>
>>2955338
>laughing
No dude I'm bummed about it. He will be exonerated with time. After they make the documentary that will inevitably be forthcoming.
>>
>>2955972
Do you realize that other drugs like Soliris was the most expensive drug in the world. It costs £340,200 (approximately €430,000) per year for ongoing treatment in the UK, $500,000 a year in Canada, and US$409,500 a year in the United States (2010). The thing about the high cost is that they keep the drug in foster care and keep making more. If they cost 10-100 bucks and only 50 people need it then a company will just make it an orphan drug since no money can be made and the people then die. He is telling the truth even with no health insurance the government will foot the bill and that is like a 50 bucks to them they spend more on gas per day than some guy with a 500 grand voucher.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.