[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the majority say do the opposite of /biz/ the majority say bitcoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: alien.jpg (68KB, 620x425px) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
68KB, 620x425px
the majority say do the opposite of /biz/

the majority say bitcoin cash is shit

is doing the opposite of /biz/ how people stay poor
>>
>>2954219
If I did the opposite of what /biz/ said since inception of /biz/ I would be at least a millionaire by now.
>>
File: 1501861124228.jpg (33KB, 271x357px) Image search: [Google]
1501861124228.jpg
33KB, 271x357px
"Hi Anon, thanks for making the right choice. I invite you to head on down to r/btc so we can talk more about Satoshi's vision and Bitcoin Cash."
>>
>>2954219
>majority says do opposite of the majority

what if you actually started thinking for yourself
and taking responsibility for your own choices ?
imagine that.
>>
>>2954221
has anyone ever tersted this
>>
>/biz/ told me to buy ETH at 5$
>monster gains
>/biz/ told me to buy ANS
>monster gains incoming
>>
Stopping to think for yourself will make you a poorfag, just as much on /biz as in the real world.
If you are to discern the gold from the shit, biz can be one of the quickest ways to find new excellent opportunities, as there will always be one dude, trying to shill his latest find.
>>
>>2954338
this is closer to my experience

just need to filter out the noise
>>
>>2954219
who gave bigfoot active camouflage technology?
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1300x957px
>>2954219
>"Hello sir, Sanjal here, number 5547, I make new thread on 4chin. I say they need to buy because everyone is retarded. So I convince them that if they do opposite, they no retarded. I am genius sir, I tell you, I am genius. Can I have raise? Please sir I need to eat"
>>
>>2954338
>Stopping to think for yourself will make you a poorfag
>>
>>2954287
You know what. If I ever make it. I would set aside like 20 grand and test the theory. Sell everything they say to buy and buy everything they say to sell.
>>
bitcoin cash is a legitmate bitcoin fork and there will be a market for it

however, you should not buy it now, once it begins to go sideways, consider buying it
>>
>>2954221
impossible
how do you sell a coin you don't have
biz is just an ico advertisement platform
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.