[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Over the last few months I have noticed that every single time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Ax2XnXR.jpg (21KB, 423x617px) Image search: [Google]
Ax2XnXR.jpg
21KB, 423x617px
Over the last few months I have noticed that every single time a coin is posted on /biz that I've never heard of, it goes up. Sometimes it's 30% sometimes it's 200%

Anybody else notice this?
>>
>>2953474
yeah its a trap
>>
Because most of the posts are shills pumping up a coin

>be a whale
>buy a coin
>have 20 shills posting on /biz/ and whatever other crypto communities there are
>some of them buy in, price goes up, more buy in
>you dump whenever you're satisfied with your jewry
>>
>>2953474
Also you are probably biased to think that way.

Like if biz talks about a coin that then loses value you wont remember it. But when its one that gained value you will think shit I missed out on gainz.

Its mostly pump and dumps, and a lot of naive anons are left bagholding.
>>
I agree, but it's only the new ones. Don't fall for traps like ETH DGB BITBEAN and that kind of pure crap. It was CHC XBY and such in which I got early thx to /biz
>>
BUY SIGT
>>
deers i suggesting to get ESPERS% and yobits for gud profit gud coin gud buiy gud commiunity===very gud
>>
>>2953999
This is the correct way to think.

Playing OP's strategy puts the odds against you by far.

There are ways to speculate on crypto markets that are a little more educated. Proper strategies evolve as the market changes. There's no unchanged framework for evaluating which crypto coins will rise. There's always a catalyst.
>>
>>2953999
The point is that it's coins that I've never seen before.

If I be heard of them. It's desperate bagholders, if it's something I've never heard of it's always a quick pnd
>>
LINX
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.