[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to store ETH (off exchanges) without having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (60KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
60KB, 3840x2160px
Is there any way to store ETH (off exchanges) without having to backup/import files? Can I just have a seed like bitcoin?
>>
>>2952694
myetherwallet?

It's the same as fucking Bitcoin. You want paper wallets, they got paper wallets. You don't, don't worry about it. What's the problem?

You mean you want someone else to store your coins, so you have no control over them and have to trust some strangers who hold your web wallet? Coinbase (not the exchange part) and Freewallet do that. Have fun getting burned.

Just use paper wallets from myetherwallet and leave it at that.
>>
>>2952709
Thanks. I'll check out myetherwallet. I downloaded the one from the official github or whatever and it isn't like the other official wallets. I literally just want a seed to store offline and not fuck with any files or anything else.
>>
>>2952736
make sure to unplug your computer from the internet when you generate your private keys for the paper wallet.
>>
>>2952784
And put tape over the microphone in your router/modem so they can't hear.
>>
>>2952835
also dont use your keyboard when ever viewing or retreiving your private keys, use microsoft on screen keyboard and make sure the mouse you're using isn't wireless otherwise it can transmit data aswell.
>>
>>2952835
>>2952854
>>2952784
>he doesn't compute his own ethereum private and public keys by hand with only a pen and paper in a dark room
Fucking plebs get off my website
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.