[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bought ans at 375k >bought omg at 89k >constantly losing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170804-093016.jpg (431KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170804-093016.jpg
431KB, 1080x1920px
>bought ans at 375k
>bought omg at 89k
>constantly losing money by buying things and having them drop
Someone tell me why I can't make money. What am I doing wrong?
>>
stop buying coins at the peak
>>
>>2952471
This

Dumbass, youre supposed to buy the dips not the peaks
>>
>>2952471
This

I was fucking up for weeks and weeks but you learn to be patient and never fucking buy at ATH. It rarely ever turns out well. Wait till /biz/ is filled with Pink Wojacks for a few hours and then buy.
>>
>>2952471
This.

Start doing goddamn research and find good coins on your own.
>>
Because you're buying high and selling low, stupid. Stop it.

Learn patience. You got your fiat on the exchange, you want to buy right now. I get it. Don't. Wait for major dips.They will come.
>>
>>2952471
This. Know when you've missed out. Buy when shit is down not when shit is up. Buy fear sell greed. Buy rumor sell news. Buy red sell green. Whatever it takes to get it in your head not to be another bagholder chasing peaks
>>
File: 1499233199606.png (74KB, 552x390px) Image search: [Google]
1499233199606.png
74KB, 552x390px
>>2952486
but once it starts going up its gonna keep going up forever...right?
>>
>>2952466
But anon it says right there you're up
>>
>>2952507
Not anymore, OMG just dropped to 2.40
>>
>>2952498
>Buy rumor sell news
Not as simple as that
>>
>>2952466
Stop FOMOing. When a coin is mooning and you're not in, chasing it is extremely risky. I honestly wouldn't bother at all. What you want to do is get in on coins that are interesting and low or at the end of a downtrend
Same for PnD.
When some anon make a thread "saying XXX is mooning come in !"
9/10 times it's already too late and a signal the coin is about to dump. these fuckers are trying to trick you.
>>
>>2952519
How would you elaborate?
>>
you are following the exact /biz method - buying high and selling low. now, don't you have some psyop pink wojaks to drop on us?
>>
Thanks for the advice everyone.
Should should i cut my losses and sell my peak-bought coins and start over, or should i just hold on to them and try again with my remaining btc? I think omg and ans are solid but who knows if they'll hit these highs again for a while.
Besides, how do you identify a "dip"? I thought I bought dips but then they kept dropping.
>>
>>2952542
Plenty of real world examples where selling the news is a bad move. Look at ETH
>>
>>2952512
The worst part is i bought ans at 330k and omg at 78k. Panic sold at 350k and 82k because i didn't want to lose money, and then when they kept rising i panic bought back in and then they dropped. Fuck.
>>
>>2952556
this.... how does on identify the bottom.
>>
>>2952581

Asking a literal million dollar question.

If you knew what the bottoms and tops were gonna be, you'd become a billionaire in weeks.

The only thing you can do is question what is most likely, whether something is gonna go up or go down.

Take a look at ANS now, a few hours ago it was sitting at 390ish sat per ANS after a series of big rises and then a small dip followed by a recovery. How could you have predicted that might have been the top for a while?

The answer is to look in the order book and see how much money has to be spent for it to keep going up, and what effect that is gonna have on it's trip up.

To go from 380 to 390 it only had a few BTC worth of sells to burn through before the next top sellers were at 390. But to go from 390 to 400 it would have taken over 100BTC worth of buys to eat through that and go further.

So the safest bet in this circumstance, is just sell while it was at 390+ and wait for the dip. There's a chance it doesn't stop for some reason and breaches 400k and you miss out on the gains, but by reading momentum you could see that was unlikely to happen and safely surmise that it's most likely gonna drop, at which point you sell.
>>
>>2952762
Thank you friend
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.