[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my Portfolio. pls no bully. Im thinking of exchanging some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: blockfolio.png (75KB, 417x857px) Image search: [Google]
blockfolio.png
75KB, 417x857px
Rate my Portfolio. pls no bully.

Im thinking of exchanging some of my coins for Monero and some more ANS.

Also never purchased a coin in my life i've mined all of this.
>>
pls respond :/
>>
>>2950223
You should spend 2/3 of that ETH on some OMG/NEO/VIA atm since you obviously want some fast profit since you are that heavily into SIGT and all of them will moon through aug-sep, problem with SIGT is that you have a high risk of holding bags and you wont have that problem with the other alts. Replace most of SIGT with ANT or split it with IOTA if you want some excitement. You will have long term holdings combined with short term potential high gains since you have the capital for it.

Thank me later.
>>
>>2950223
Sell your sia and invest only in 3 coins for maximum gains
>>
Do your homework and look into civic $cvc your portfolio looks like you want to retire at 60 not own lambos.
>>
>>2950374
thanks ill look into it.
>>2950399
Will do thanks
>>2950410
Not looking to buy/sell in 300 diff cryptos, most people who trade usually lose money. Im planning on hodling for a good 5+ years.
>>
>>2950223
sigt is a scam
>>
>>2950223
Thick. Solid. Tight.
>>
Phew don't sell the sigt until at least Tuesday. That's when the mining rewards half and then evaluate what's happening. Sig will moon Tuesday. Just watch the charts.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.