[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>perusing a Bachelor of Accounting >AI is going to replace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1456621427070.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
1456621427070.png
551KB, 964x912px
>perusing a Bachelor of Accounting
>AI is going to replace my jobs

How fucked am I?
>>
>>2949548
sabina meter

youre fucked
>>
File: 1501520534963.gif (650KB, 647x363px) Image search: [Google]
1501520534963.gif
650KB, 647x363px
>>2949548
>perusing a Bachelor of Accounting
>perusing
Wtf do you mean by that? Are you simply looking into getting a degree?
>>
buy digibyte
>>
>>2949581
obviously a type you melt
>>2949548
>didn't future-proof himself

heh... kiddo....
>>
>>2949581
pursuing
>>
>>2949585
>melt
Are you from Salford?
>>
>>2949548
Just get an MBA. Automation is not happening anytime soon.
>>
>>2949581
Dumb anime poster, I'm glad you fucked up your earlier investment
>>
>>2949548
The AI that big corps are talking about is worthless. As soon as normies get bored with Siri, it will all go up in smoke.

The real money is in edge computing since the cloud is too centralized and slow for a lot of data intensive tasks.
>>
>>2949548
AI cant take decisions and analyses accounts. You can.
AI can easily replace bookeepers but not accountants
>>
That's hard times daddy
>>
>>2949548
get a CS degree instead
>>
>>2949931
Programming is for nerds!
>>
>>2949931
you gotta be super genuinely autistic to learn how to code though

im not, nor am I willing to have someone cave my head in with a brick to possibly gain the ability to "code"
>>
>>2949747
When AI can do that sort of analysis, pretty much everyone is going to unemployed anyway.
>>
>>2949548
Get your fat ass ready for guaranteed basic income. AI willl make all of us welfare niggers
>>
Hahahahaha you are going to college? Are you dumb dude? Do you literally just want to throw away all your money? You'll only realise how dumb of a choice it is when it's too late filthy nobanc
>>
>>2950791
You mean mildly smart

Thanks for the ego boost though
>>
>>2949706
I don't know anon. There's more computing power found in a modern smart watch than there was in the computers used to control & monitor the moon landings—which also took up an entire, highly ventilated room.

I don't understand the complete technological aspect of it, and I'm sure you know more about it than I do; I'm only speculating. However, I have a feeling that these problems will be resolved sooner than later. Major corporations and governments are pumping millions into research & design in finding work arounds for these issues. I'd just double major in something like physics & finance. In your spare time, you can take up building models with something like R, implement them with C++, and uploading it to GitHub as a hobby or some shit. I know you can do it anon, because 100% of the people on 4chan are autistic–whether you know it or not.

"I'm not smart enough though," is just an excuse used by quitters. If you're not good at something, then just get help with what you're struggling with and keep moving forward.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.