[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo people, I'm trying to open a bank account, but I hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Winifer-Fernandez-3-267x400.jpg (32KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
Winifer-Fernandez-3-267x400.jpg
32KB, 267x400px
Yo people, I'm trying to open a bank account, but I hate banks because they are shady as shit.

Is it normal for banks to charge you a membership per month?

Charge you for the debit card for month?

Charge you for using their own atm?

If you don't deposit for a year, the government owns your money.

If you take put 1200 dollars you get charge 20%.

Wtf is this shit? Is it normal?

What you guys think of Charles s Swhab bank?
>>
So, no one here has a bank account?
>>
POO
>>
I have a non jew bank with 0% fee sepa transactions. 5 EUR/year to be active
>>
>>2949454
>>2949476
cant comment about US banks, but i have a checking, debit and savings account (i dont really need the checking account but keep it anyway)

costs me $4/month & $4/2 months for the debit and checking account respectively. banks shouldnt charge account fees for a savings account because thats retarded. this is for CBA (australian bank)
>>
>>2949454
Use Schwab. They're the bet.
>>
File: 1394866368440.png (1MB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1394866368440.png
1MB, 1280x1440px
>>2949454
>not using a credit union

Why would you trust BANKS to store money?
>>
>>2949485
>>2949487
>>2949493
Thanks for the input.
>>
The banking system has to go.
>>
>>2949454
I have a bank account. One through Chase and one through my local credit union.

> Is it normal for banks to charge you a membership per month?
Only if you're really broke and stupid. Open an account with a local credit union and you won't have this problem.

> Charge you for the debit card for month?
Only if you're really broke and stupid. Open an account with a local credit union and you won't have this problem.

> Charge you for using their own atm?

> If you don't deposit for a year, the government owns your money.
Not true. They likely give the money to the govt for stewardship and call it abandoned property.

> If you take put 1200 dollars you get charge 20%.

> Wtf is this shit? Is it normal?

> What you guys think of Charles s Swhab bank?
Nope.
>>
>>2949523
Thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>2949523
>tfw the jews infiltrated my local credit union and started charging more for fees than the big 4 banks

$3 for every paywave transaction is fucked up i tell ya hwhat
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.